Pick up at Port

birdy90414

Earning My Ears
We were thinking about booking last minute. Has anyone ever picked up their info. at the port?

Friends of ours did this, booking their cruise to join us at the last minute....just 3 days before sailing.

The pickup of documents at the port went very smoothly, the only problem is that you have to wait in the check in line, get the blank documents and get off the line to fill them out. Be sure to have your friends and family nearby to assist with the quick filling out of the documents! Then you have to get back in line a second time to actually check in. No problems at all, just a pain in the neck to have to fill it all out at the port and wait in line twice.

Go for it!

We did this last year. Three days before sailing we made a res. When we got to the terminal, we filled out papers downstairs and then checked in upstairs. The whole process didn't take 15 min. at the very most - and the terminal was packed with people. I think it was about 11:30. Piece of cake!!

My DH and I did this in April on the Wonder. We booked on Wednesday and sailed on Sunday. Of course, My sister had already planned her vacation thoroughly {with a lot of help from the DIS} and we were able to link reservations with them. I was worried about doing the document pickup at the port but it was a piece of cake. As we were first coming onto the grounds we were asked to show id and tickets. We told the man we were doing pier pickup. At the next stop, our names were on the manifest. We got luggage tags curbside, placed them on and it was whisked away. We next went into the terminal and settled nephew on a sofa with our assorted carry ons. Walked over to the counter and it only took about 10 minutes. After showing id the lady had us step to the side of the counter to fill in the forms. We were there at a slow time so there were no lines and we did not have to get back in line after our paperwork was completed. She handed us our WONDERful KTTW cards and we were on our way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter