Pics of DCL Food Round 2

Is there a way for me to see the "Photobucket" pictures without paying $400? I have a photobucket account and I'm logged in but when I go to the site referenced in the picture, it seems like that's what I need to do? Surely not!

They are requiring everyone now to pay their stupid $400 fee. Some people thought they had till next Dec if they paid the renewal fee and the found out it wasn't true. I switched years ago, but I still have many reports from when I used photobucket. I refuse to play their game and I guess all those pictures are not going to be accessible in the future.

10-16-2017 Disney Magic

Cabana's breakfast. Muesli (my favorite!), individual baked omelet, bacon.
IMG_3687.jpg

Cabana's Lunch. Special of the day was my favorite of the cruise: North African cuisine. I believe this was lamb tangine, kerfta, cous-cous salad with cashews, salad with tomatoes, feta, and olives, and some baked fish. I asked for yogurt and was brought some in a few minutes.
IMG_3698.jpg
Anyone Can Cook: Apple Strudel and the best wine I've ever drunk. I had the sommelier bring over the bottle so I could write it down. Reislin Selbach Piesporter Goldtropfelen. It's from Germany.
IMG_3689.jpg

Carioca's Prince and Princess Menu (you can find full details here http://disneycruiselineblog.com/menus/prince-princess-dinner-menu/)

Duck and pistachio terrine (I could have eaten the orange peel and pistachios all day!)
IMG_3700.jpg

Coronation of mixed leaves with added chicken tenders
IMG_3701.jpg

No sugar added tiramisu and my table-mates sundae.
IMG_3702.jpg

I'm almost sure this was white chocolate bread pudding but I don't see it on the menu. It was bread pudding anyway and fantastic.
IMG_3703.jpg

Disney Magic 10-18-2017

We had room service for breakfast which I forgot to photo.

Chicken fingers, fries, and the chicken-parm sandwich from Pinocchio's in Magic Kingdom. I do think DCL could load a quick service meal for each person on parks days but that's a debate for another thread. :-)
IMG_3737.jpg

When we got "home" we were exhausted and feeling anti-social so we ordered room service. At least one MDR and Cabana's was open for long hours though for a sit down meal.
Buffalo Wings (two plates), chicken Cesar salad (two plates), chicken fingers and fries, hot dog with fries. We also had Mickey bars and chocolate chip cookies. I tipped the server very well. :-)
IMG_3834.jpg

Disney Magic 10-19-2017 - part one

Marvel Day. The menus were super cute you can see them here http://disneycruiselineblog.com/menus/captains-gala-dinner-menu/

The children's menus were shaped like Thor's hammer, and Captain America's shield. (I'll come back and update after I catch a picture of my daughter's).

Napkin of the day
IMG_3868.jpg

Marbled Bread with a peak of the menu
IMG_3875.jpg

Farmhouse Appetizer I really liked this.
IMG_3878.jpg

Crispy fried Maryland crab cake (I was disappointed with this)
IMG_3879.jpg

The child's soup which was spaghetti and meatball. My daughter liked it.
IMG_3880.jpg

Kid's drink of the day Mark VII
IMG_3885.jpg

Kid's cup: Marvel with light up Spider Man
IMG_3886.jpg

Marvel Dinner - part 2

Adult drink of the Day: The Smash (this is the only time I've ordered a drink at dinner and was very disappointed. It was like watered down fruit punch. I didn't complain to the server, but it's put me off ordering dinner drinks)
IMG_3887.jpg

Mjolnir Meatballs and Pasta
IMG_3890.jpg

Dr. Banner's Green Salad with Lobster (this was VERY small for a main and should have been listed under lighter notes. I was still hungry after this.)
IMG_3891.jpg

Bounty Hunter (my daughter asked for this specific photo)
IMG_3893.jpg

Southern Nights Cheesecake
My biggest food complaint on my first cruise was that the cheesecake was horrible. DCL has upped their game on this one!
IMG_3894.jpg

Disney Magic 10-20-2017

Cabana's Lunch
Chicken curry, lamb something probably, calamari, self-saucing pudding, diet coke.
IMG_3903.jpg

Princess Tea Goodies
IMG_3945.jpg

Princess Tea cupcake
IMG_3955.jpg

Until We Meet Again Menu (see Disney Magic 2016 here http://disneycruiselineblog.com/menus/till-meet-dinner-menu/)
Garlic Grilled marinated shrimp
IMG_4031.jpg

Chicken Schnitzel (my 11 year old LOVED the grilled onions)
IMG_4032.jpg

Blackened Chicken Salad
IMG_4033.jpg

I had the celebration cake for dessert which was very good but forgot to take a photo.

this was disgusting!

aruba197 by Jenseib, on Flickr

aruba198 by Jenseib, on Flickr

And this was delicious

[url
35611871014_48ffe01c1b_z.jpg
[/url]aruba199 by Jenseib, on Flickr

aruba200 by Jenseib, on Flickr

SPINACH AND RASPBERRY SALAD
Baby spinach tossed with fresh raspberries, toasted pine nuts, crumbled Gorgonzola, and a raspberry vinaigrette
1742 P1020851 1500.jpg

SLOW ROASTED PRIME RIB
Carved and served with thyme-roasted vegetable, double-baked potato, natural jus and horseradish
1745 P1020854 1500.jpg

APPLE CINNAMON CRUNCH SUNDAE
Cinnamon apple, vanilla ice cream, whipped cream and shortbread
1748 P1020857 1500.jpg

and, for my husband1750 P1020859 1500.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter