** Picture of the Day 3 **

Sorry to hear. Never easy.

So sorry to hear about Goopy Karolyn! Our fur-babies are so special in our lives. I'm sure he knew you loved him.....

Thanks guys...damn I miss my friend but it's nice to have all the support from friends. Getting through all the "first times without him" is quite trying as there are memories everywhere. I'm most sad that I wasn't here with him to comfort and reassure him. Been a hard 3 days, especially today. As I said, he was my "talking board" and I've really needed him. DGD injured her foot in the volleyball tournament yesterday and when I worry I would always talk to Goopy. So afraid this is a season ending injury but hoping against hope it's only a few weeks of "sitting on the bench". She's SO involved in sports and I can tell she's extremely worried but all I can do is comfort her. Her Mom will make arrangements for an MRI tomorrow and we'll wait for results. In the meantime...I'm "talking" to the walls. :rotfl: DH doesn't worry as much as I do :rolleyes: (I think it's a "mother thing" :rolleyes1) so he's not much help! :rotfl: We all go through the pain of loosing our "fur babies" and the support is appreciated. :grouphug: :tink:

Before the injury...just look at that happy face:lovestruc (this was one of the WORST gyms I've ever been in for photos :faint:...lighting was awful and small, crowded stands :headache:):

i-NfqKK2X-L.jpg
:tink:

Thanks guys...damn I miss my friend but it's nice to have all the support from friends. Getting through all the "first times without him" is quite trying as there are memories everywhere. I'm most sad that I wasn't here with him to comfort and reassure him. Been a hard 3 days, especially today. As I said, he was my "talking board" and I've really needed him. DGD injured her foot in the volleyball tournament yesterday and when I worry I would always talk to Goopy. So afraid this is a season ending injury but hoping against hope it's only a few weeks of "sitting on the bench". She's SO involved in sports and I can tell she's extremely worried but all I can do is comfort her. Her Mom will make arrangements for an MRI tomorrow and we'll wait for results. In the meantime...I'm "talking" to the walls. :rotfl: DH doesn't worry as much as I do :rolleyes: (I think it's a "mother thing" :rolleyes1) so he's not much help! :rotfl: We all go through the pain of loosing our "fur babies" and the support is appreciated. :grouphug: :tink:

Karolyn - As you said, all you can do is worry and comfort her but it will get a little easier day by day. Maybe you can throw yourself even more into the DIS. Our furbabies have been gone for a few years so I speak a little from experience. Give yourself time.

Karolyn - As you said, all you can do is worry and comfort her but it will get a little easier day by day. Maybe you can throw yourself even more into the DIS. Our furbabies have been gone for a few years so I speak a little from experience. Give yourself time.

:hug: :tink:

Long Day At The Office
August 1, 2017

The end of a long week comes for the Postmaster out here in Big Thunder, tomorrow is Sunday. No mail to deliver but plenty of chores none the less and Monday will be here along with another delivery via the DLRR before you know it.

36737749035_a3693d830c_b.jpg

Big Thunder Mountain Morning
August 6, 2017

Ok I’ll admit it, BTMRR is one of my favorite attractions to photograph. From every angle, every sliver of a view, and while riding the attraction the views and overwhelming detail just draw me in. Im sure it also has something to do the the part of the U.S. it’s modeled after, Bryce Canyon National Park and the surrounding areas in southern Utah. I’ve visited this part of the southwest, and have mountain biked many times in scenery that looks exactly like this. If you’ve never been to this part of the United States and love this attraction then it needs to be on your list.

36783701465_51a87ac14e_b.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter