Pictures at Chef Mickey's

schweig

Earning My Ears
Are there photographers who take your group's pictures at Chef Mickey's and then come to your table for you to purchase? If so:

Do they take pictures at breakfast?

Do they take pictures at dinner?

How long does it take to get the pictures?

How much are they?

Thanks!

I have never been for breakfast but I know they do them at dinner. About 15 minutes after we were seated they came by with the picture package. My MIL bought the package and I think it was around $20. I know it included an 8X10, wallet photo on keychain and wallet size photo on a magnet. Hope that helps a little. I'm sure someone out there has some more detailed info.

Amy

We were there in Aug for breakfast. They take your pic as you enter, then like the previous poster said, come around and I believe you can choose your package. Ours had 5x7's, magnets instead of keychains, ...........cant remember what else. It was $26.

I don't remember how much they are, but we've been several times at breakfast and they're always done quickly. We got 2 8x10, 2 5x7 and 2 magnets.

They took our pictures last week after we checked in for our PS, before we were seated. They brought the package over to our table, it had 2 keychains with 4 wallets in them, and 2 5X7's. The first night we didn't like the pic (dinner), so we didn't get it. The second time were there, for breakfast, we bought 2 keychains and 1 5x7 for I think $21. The whole thing with both 5x7 was $26.95 or something like that. It was probably 15-20 minutes after they took them that they brought them to the table.

I made a mistake, we didn't get 8x10s...just 5x7s.
I just pulled them out to make sure.
:o

they take the pictures all day at chef mickeys...

good luck & have fun!

jen
:earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter