*Pictures* of our Mickey Head Lamp!

I might take your offer on that Donnie and Jen. I have no idea what a hole saw is. Pete the Anti Disney Unofficial Self Appointed Moderator:rolleyes: wants nothing to do with making a Mickey Light Post. I am pretty crafty, but I have never done anything like this before.

Your so smart! Let another man build something for you to make gatordad jealous. You'll get all the help you need on your next project.:lmao:

That looks great!

The first night I fired ours up in the "dark as pitch" state park, you'd thought there was a movie premier.... 75w may have been a bit much. I switched to a tiny fluorescent bulb to cut down on the light and the heat. Also, learned that 1/2 a bag of Sakcrete was more than enough for the base :eek:

David

Oh how funny. We are using a flourescent as well. :3dglasses

Your so smart! Let another man build something for you to make gatordad jealous. You'll get all the help you need on your next project.:lmao:

Gatordad doesn't do disney projects..... if g8rmom wants one, she'll do it herself.

Our's is made from PVC pipe and we use a different lamp head at times. We use a toilet flange with awning stakes to secure in the ground. The sign has our name, city and town. We're having a Christmas sign made for our WDW trip. i've had a dickens of a time trying to get the image bigger. Sorry!

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Here's our satellite. Didn't realize it looks so John Deere until now! Think I'll paint the green area blue.

The more I look at those, it just seems like it's too big. I think I'd rather have a set of sidewalk lites similar to what John made

she kept saying can you work with my globes....... little did I know.

How long have you been married? You should have known she wasn't giving up the ones attached to her. No decent wife would do that. Unless we needed something in return. Right Ami?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter