Pin Celebration At Epcot???

dawgsgirl

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how the Pin Celebration at Epcot Sept 19-21 will affect crowds there? We were planning to be at Epcot on Saturday Sept 20 and were wondering if this is a good idea. Thanks in advance for your help!

Have you ever seen Epcot crowded? Even when it's crowded, it's not crowded! ;) Just kidding!
The Pin Celebration Event, which runs from Friday through Sunday should bring in an extra 1000-1200 people, but trust me on this, they will primarily be congregated at the World Showplace, where all of the activities are scheduled. I would expect to see an increase in crowds at the resort pin trading nights at the All-Star Food Court on Thursday and the Contemporary on Friday. I would still expect the other parks, such as the Magic Kingdom and MGM Studios to be more crowded on a Saturday than Epcot will. By the way, the pin event is sold out in case anyone was thinking about attending, but Sunday is sort of a Public Day and is open to anyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter