Pin Code Help

hoffj070

Mouseketeer
I have a pin code and I was going to book a room but held off to talk to my husband. Now the room I wanted is no longer available under the code, so I was wondering if I book my second choice with the pin code can I continue to look to see if my first choice availability comes back and then modify using the pin code rate? Or once I’ve booked with the pin code am I no longer able to modify rooms or change the dates slightly with the pin code offer? Hopefully that makes sense!

You can modify if your preferred room becomes available. Also, the website has been wonky lately. The room might pop up again soon. Some people also report better availability when they call. Good luck, hope you get what you want!

I have a pin code and I was going to book a room but held off to talk to my husband. Now the room I wanted is no longer available under the code, so I was wondering if I book my second choice with the pin code can I continue to look to see if my first choice availability comes back and then modify using the pin code rate? Or once I’ve booked with the pin code am I no longer able to modify rooms or change the dates slightly with the pin code offer? Hopefully that makes sense!

As the pp mentioned, you absolutely can keep trying. I'll also add that based on my past experience, I had much better success by calling than using the online system. I actually called every day sometimes a few times a day for about 2 weeks. While I'll admit it was a pain, my persistence did pay off and something had opened for us and we ended up with the room we wanted. Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter