Pin Code if you already have a booking for a year from now?

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hi: Is it possible to still receive a pin code if you have an on site vacation booked for a year away?

Deb.

Agree with Ottowamom. They say unique offer codes are completely random, yet I have received them for the past five years. This year I booked early to make sure that I would have a room and then NO code appeared. I learned my lesson and will never book a Disney vacation again early.

I’ve received UOCs for DLR while I had a WDW ressie, but never a WDW code. In fact, I can’t remember the last time I’ve received a UOC for WDW…I always book bounce backs, so I guess they know I’m coming no matter what, haha! :)

I routinely receive UOC, most recently right after I booked my March trip (after having already booked a trip through a travel agent's exclusive deal for January) earlier in the month. And then my mother got a UOC last week, though her name hasn't been on a reservation since 2013.

Hi: Is it possible to still receive a pin code if you have an on site vacation booked for a year away?

Deb.

I've gotten pin codes several times when I already had a reservation booked. Never for that far out though, the pin codes I've gotten are for less than 4-5 months out.

I booked an April 2018 trip in September and received a pin code by snail mail in October...was able to add PH day and save $150 on existing reservation.

Ive called to make a payment on a trip at my 45 days before and asked if I had a code and they found one and I was able to drop my price considerably..

My first WDW trip was this past November, booked back in May. I received 2 pin codes after booking, but one was for kids 3 and up (son was 2 at the time) and the other was for a trip June-August.

I now have a bounceback trip booked for December 2018, we'll see if I get any codes in the meantime!

I did, booked a trip as soon as the calendar opened up online. Changed to a discount, once one became available, then got a PIN Code that enabled me to drop the price further.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter