Pin Code Offers 2018

I also received one on 1/19/18. It's not letting me check it online though.

I can't check it online anymore either. I know I was able to when I first got it. It should still be valid, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

I think I had that same pin code and you had to book by Feb 6. It was for 25 percent off deluxe. I was gonna book animal kingdom lodge standard for about 2500 including food and park hoppers.

I can't check it online anymore either. I know I was able to when I first got it. It should still be valid, so I'm not sure what the problem is.
I was curious, so I called yesterday and asked why it was coming up invalid. It was for someone else, who I don't even know, and who doesn't even live in the same state that I do. o_O That's why I was getting invalid when I tried to check it on the day I received it. It is now expired.

I was curious, so I called yesterday and asked why it was coming up invalid. It was for someone else, who I don't even know, and who doesn't even live in the same state that I do. o_O That's why I was getting invalid when I tried to check it on the day I received it. It is now expired.

So they emailed someone else's pin code to you? Would they honor it for you?

So they emailed someone else's pin code to you? Would they honor it for you?
It had already expired. But, she said if it happened again to call and they would honor it since it was emailed to me. I still can't figure out how it happened in the first place. She also said there was an expiration date on the email. There was not. lol

It had already expired. But, she said if it happened again to call and they would honor it since it was emailed to me. I still can't figure out how it happened in the first place. She also said there was an expiration date on the email. There was not. lol

Wow! At least they said they would honor it. Otherwise, it would be a Steve Harvey moment!

When you receive a pin. Is it good for certain dates, or anytime during the year?

Deb.

Certain date range, with some dates possibly excluded depending on time of year, with certain resorts or room categories within certain resorts excluded, with varying discounts based on different resorts., To be used by a certain date.

I know a few years back Pin Codes were attached to your name, so sometimes you could call them and see if you had one attached to your name. Does anyone know if this still exist?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts