Pin Codes

Glee1973

Earning My Ears
We were consistently receiving pin codes for a few years from 2014-2018. We used them to book each time. Then when we moved we stopped receiving them even though we updated our address. I recently think I heard on a podcast (I can't remember which one) that you can call Disney and see if there are any pin codes available to you. Has anyone had any luck with this? Also are there any current pin codes out there right now? I'm getting excited to get our summer trip booked!

We were consistently receiving pin codes for a few years from 2014-2018. We used them to book each time. Then when we moved we stopped receiving them even though we updated our address. I recently think I heard on a podcast (I can't remember which one) that you can call Disney and see if there are any pin codes available to you. Has anyone had any luck with this?

In years past I have called and found that I had a Pin Code tied to my account twice now.

Also are there any current pin codes out there right now?

I've received 2 different one within the last 3 weeks covering the summer, but we've already got a DVC rental lined up that beat both by far. Sorry, I don't remember the exact details because we couldn't use either.

In years past I have called and found that I had a Pin Code tied to my account twice now.

How do you phrase it when you call? I tried calling to ask once in the past, but I must have worded things incorrectly because the person I was talking to didn't seem to have any idea what I was asking about.

Order a planning video. I notice if I order one and then don’t book anything right away, I’ll usually get a pin code in the mail within a few months

Order a planning video. I notice if I order one and then don’t book anything right away, I’ll usually get a pin code in the mail within a few months
Are you saying you have had multiple instances where you order a planning video (even though you've ordered one before) and they sent you a pin code after a while? If so, I am *definitely* going to try this! I got a pin code after ordering a planning video last year, but I assumed that would only work once. Is there a trick to it? Like signing up with a new/different email address or something?

I don’t think there’s a trick. But I usually order a video every year or so just to see what’s new. And I can’t remember the last time I went a full year without being mailed a pin code offer. If they know you are interested, but haven’t booked anything yet, you are exactly who they want to send those codes too.

I'd like to know about where to order the planning video too. I am offered only online videos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!