• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pinocchio's Workshop

MicheleandAngie

Earning My Ears
Hi there all. I'm Michele and my husband and 5 yr old daughter are planning to go to 'the Grand Hotel' in California in March 11 - 19. We're SOO excited. I'm a Stay at home mom and need a little breather from my child so we decided to put my 5 yr old in the Pinnocchio's Workshop for a couple hours in the evening. Has any one experienced this place? (Also anyone stay at the Grand?)
Thanks in Advance.
Michele

We tried it once for our twins a few years back. It was great, the boys wanted to go back but it gets pricey. Make sure you fill out all the paperwork ahead of time so you arent stuck there wasting time doing it.

Thanks for the reply. I was starting to think nobody knows about that place. So do they actually do crafts with them or what do they do? How many babysitters are there? :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter