Pirate and Halloween same night?

Poster's cruise has Halloween, Pirates, and Marvel days at sea. Probably had to double up on some things.

Oh...that makes sense. :) I have done SWDAS but only had pirate night to contend with on those cruises...not Pirate, Halloween AND SWDAS. That explains it. :)

That is odd...usually on the longer cruises they spread things out a bit better and will have Pirate night, Halloween dress up and activities, and then have room other special events as well. The shorter cruises have to cram everything into a couple of days as opposed to 7.

While we have four days at sea, one will be Marvel day. I guess they still wanted a formal night too. We have one day at Disney World so that is a scratch as far as any onboard activities. I'm pleased nonetheless as I think it will be a great cruise.

While we have four days at sea, one will be Marvel day. I guess they still wanted a formal night too. We have one day at Disney World so that is a scratch as far as any onboard activities. I'm pleased nonetheless as I think it will be a great cruise.

Heck yeah it will be a great cruise! :)
My son wants to do this cruise, but we live half an hour from WDW and cruise out of Port Canaveral all the time (45 minutes from home) For us it is not a practical choice. lol Poor kid.

No, that's the 3 night cruise.

Longer than that cruises have Halloween and Pirate nights on separate days.

Great! Thank you so much! Also, would you mind answering one more question? On pirate day or Halloween day do people only dress up in the evenings? We were thinking about getting Halloween tees and then dressing up in the evening.

Great! Thank you so much! Also, would you mind answering one more question? On pirate day or Halloween day do people only dress up in the evenings? We were thinking about getting Halloween tees and then dressing up in the evening.
Most people (who are going to dress up - not everyone does) do so for the evening. But there are people who wear their costumes all day. Your call.

There's no rule saying you can't wear a costume every single day if you want to, even if it's July. It's all a matter of what you want to do.

My cruise leaving from NY on the 14 of October has been changed. Pirate night will now be on Castaway Cay day. Halloween will be a day and night unto itself.

My cruise leaving from NY on the 14 of October has been changed. Pirate night will now be on Castaway Cay day. Halloween will be a day and night unto itself.
Yes, only on the 3 night cruises is Halloween and Pirate night the same day. All other cruises, it's separate days.

Yes, only on the 3 night cruises is Halloween and Pirate night the same day. All other cruises, it's separate days.

Well until today they were on the same day because of Marvel day. Some people are happy some are unhappy because of pirate league appointments.

We're on the Western Caribbean on September 3rd. My activities show the Pirate Deck Party, but not the Halloween party. How do you know what day the party will be?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter