Pirate Cruise?

AliceNDinah

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
My little boy is doing the Pirate Adventure Cruise, leaving from the Yacht Club. This goes for 2 hours. I was wondering if any of you have done this one before? I'm specifically wondering what my husband and I could do during this time? Would we be close enough to EPCOT to run over there and grab a bite to eat? I'm just not sure what we could fit in, in that time frame. Any and all advice and suggestions are welcome, thank you for your time!!!

I am betting that you could at least get to France in Epcot for breakfast. It opens at 9, if I am remembering correctly. You can also drop your kiddo off a little early if it is like the one we did at Caribbean Beach. We were allowed to leave as soon as we got them checked in (about 15 minutes early), but opted to wait so we had pictures of their departure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter