Pirate Mouse Ears?

Alex2kMommy

<font color=purple>I'm going a little nutso myself
Were these available only at the Pirates premiere, or are they also available for purchase within the park? I think DS5 would love this!

I saw them when I was there before the Pirate's Premier. You should be able to find them at all the hat shops.

We got some the first of June when we were there. I imagine they will be everywhere now.

They Are Available At Dl. My Daughter Is There With Her Family Right Now And She Got Me Some Today...i Was There Last Week And Totally Forgot To Buy Them!

They were every where all over last week every shop had some along with Pluto ones too!

Diana

I bought a pair 2 weeks ago.. I got mine at the Mad Hatter on Main St... They didnt carry them in the mad hatter in Fantasyland....

Awesome! Thank you all for the replies. We'll be going in September, so will get one then!

What we got were the mouse ears on the beanie with a pirate scarf over and one end hanging down and an earring on the other side.

We are so going to get a pair or two of those! We got the 50th ones last year, so this gives me another reason to buy some ears! :woohoo:

Hey, can you buy the gold ears at Disney? I noticed them on the website so if I can't get them at DL, i am coing to order them online.

I believe they have the gold ears at DL through the end of the 50th Anniversary celebration.

We'll be going in just a few weeks, so I can check for you then and let you know if you like :)

disneyfreak75 said:
Hey, can you buy the gold ears at Disney? I noticed them on the website so if I can't get them at DL, i am coing to order them online.

They still have the gold ears at Disneyland as of July 3rd. We got a pair for Abby, and a pair for Jill. Jill surprised me with the pirate mickey ears.

darren

I love those mouse ears. DSs are both nuts about Pirates and that is going to be our FIRST stop at DL! I was even thinking of dressing DS6 in his pirate outfit for the day - we will see.

We were there last week and got pirate princess ears. They have the
pink scarf saying pirate princess and an earring in one ear. We loved
them, my daughter got an eye patch and sword also. They also had
red scarf regular pirate ears that were cool.
Note: the sword is really hard to pack in a suitcase (long).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter