Pirates Dinner Theater Question

Amusement Park Junkie

<font color=navy>100 little bugs in the code...<br
Anyone who has been recently. The show starts at 8 but I believe the doors open at 6:30. Is there a line before this? What time did you actually show up? Was it already crowded? How important are reservations? Do they assign tables by reservation or when you show up?
Planning on going this Sunday and want to stay at USF as late as possible first, but still want good seats for the show.

That's a lot of questions. I'll try to take them all.

1. There wasn't a line when we were there. People just come at different times. There's snacks before dinner. Chips, some salads, pretzels, things like that. There was a little entertainment before dinner. It didn't start until about 7:15?
2. We were there about 7 or so. Plenty of time.
3. Nope. Not crowded til after 7:30
4. Not sure about reservations. I guess it depends on the time of year. Wouldn't hurt to have them.
5. I think when you show up. And there isn't any bad seats that I could tell. They give you a colored tag when you arrive and that is the section you will be sitting in. That's the color of your pirate.

Hope this helps some. We had a great time.

Richard

I really can't remember if they said anything about cameras or not. We didn't take one so that wasn't an issue with us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter