Pirates League Options

CourtneyandRyan

DIS Veteran
Hi, I see all of the package options and inclusions on disney's website but I'm looking for actual pictures of what each package looks like (specifically the face paint). Trying to decide which one to book for my kiddos and it will determine what the face ends up being pained like. Anyone have any pics they can share and also letting me know what package it was from?

My son chose the Blackbeard pirate and my daughter did the mermaid makeover.

We have the mermaid makeover booked om our upcoming trip. Was wondering approx how much time i should set aside for this? She wants me to fp the ariel meet afterwards and wasnt sure what time to make it for. We have A 915 reservation at PL.

This was from like 5 years ago but one of our best memories! I cant remember what pirate my son did but I know we picked it out once we got there and saw the different options (maybe that's changed). Tip: bring makeup removing wipes. It was very hard to get off. Timing it did take a while because we had to wait at least 30 minutes even though we had reservations. Maybe the whole experience was an hour and a half because then they pick out a pirate name and do the oath and have pics, etc. We brought the mermaid outfit from home but bought the pirate one there. They were like celebrities for the day. Random people were asking to take their pics and they loved the attention. Definitely worth it and we will do again for my new 2 littles when we go again.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1537447161436.jpg
    FB_IMG_1537447161436.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 14
  • FB_IMG_1537447167325.jpg
    FB_IMG_1537447167325.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 17
  • FB_IMG_1537447151678.jpg
    FB_IMG_1537447151678.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 17

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts