Pixar Nite

attending. :) Im wearing a sulley union suit, husband big mike wazowski union suit, my son little mike wazowski union suit, my mom a random MU student (wearing an MU shirt and monster headband), my daughter a sweatshirt with a disappearing randall. SO excited!

Hi! I have free tickets to Pixar night. Can you tell me what to expect and how it's different from just going during the day? Thank you!

Hi! I have free tickets to Pixar night. Can you tell me what to expect and how it's different from just going during the day? Thank you!
People will be dressed up like characters. It will mostly be about character meet and greets/photo opportunities and different food items. Some of the rides will be open. Here's what the Disneyland website says:
EVENT HIGHLIGHTS
  • Interactive Entertainment
    Jump into the action at a trio of high-energy offerings!
    • Monsters, Inc. Dance Party in Hollywood Land:
      Best buddies Mike and Sulley have invited everyone to celebrate an amazing, record-breaking Scare Day with a fun dance party. But when jealous Randall unleashes a hidden time portal, the entire dance party whooshes back to the days of Monsters U! Join the crazy fun as we time travel—and party—with our pals from Monsters, Inc. and Monsters U, all night long!
    • Super Looks! – An Incredibly Creative Showcase featuring Edna Mode:
      Visionary designer Edna Mode will be the judge at this fashion walk, and everyone’s encouraged to show off their incredible looks. Just be sure to review our Costume Guidelines in the Know Before You Go section below.
    • Incredibles Party Zone at Paradise Gardens Park:
      What do you do after a hard day of fighting crime and saving the world? Dance the night away! Unite forces and bring your own super energy to a fun dance party with Mr. Incredible, Mrs. Incredible and Frozone. Our DJ will spin super tunes as you “capture” awesome selfies with Pixar Pier shining in the background. It’s gonna be a super night!
  • Pixar Shorts Screening Presented by Disney+
    Catch popular short films at Disney Theater in Hollywood Land (where Disney Junior Dance Party! usually takes place) throughout the evening. Shorts include Lamp Life, Forky Asks a Question and Smash and Grab.
  • Character Greetings
    Mix, mingle and meet some crowd-pleasing Pixar pals at special spots around the park—don’t forget your camera! Appearances may include Buzz Lightyear and Woody from Toy Story, Merida from Brave, Miguel from Coco, Flik from A Bug’s Life, Ian and Barley from Onward and more.
  • Photo Ops
    Say “Cheese!” Let Disney PhotoPass photographers snap your pic by backdrops inspired the scenes of iconic Pixar shorts like For theBirds and Geri’s Game.
  • Themed Eats
    Remy-approved! Nom, nom, nom the night away—purchase Pixar-inspired menu options at select Disney California Adventure Park locations.
  • Limited-Release Merchandise
    Take some of the fun home—attendees will have the opportunity to purchase Disneyland After Dark: PIXAR Nite items, while supplies last.
  • After-Hours Access to Attractions
    Ride some of the park’s classic attractions throughout the event, usually with shorter wait times.
  • Event Keepsakes
    Receive a commemorative credential and event guide as well as unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the party. (Credentials and maps are limited to one per ticketed person.)
  • Dress the Part
    Capes… or no capes? Don outfits that pay homage to your fave Pixar films, shorts and characters. (See Costume Guidelines in the Know Before You Go section.)
  • Limited-Release Merchandise
    Take some of the fun home—attendees will have the opportunity to purchase Disneyland After Dark: PIXAR Nite items, while supplies last.
EVENT DETAILS
  • Disneyland After Dark: PIXAR Nite at Disney California Adventure Park
  • March 5, 2020
  • 8:00 PM to Midnight
  • Disney California Adventure Park mix-in begins at 5:00 PM
  • $109 per person
  • General Admission tickets available now
  • Parking fees not included in ticket price
Offer and event elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, experiences, entertainment and services are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice. No refunds given for any such changes or cancellations whether due to inclement weather or otherwise.
Show Less

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter