Pixie Dust Needed

awatt

<font color=CC66CC>My pontoon boat is like a float
It's 16 days before we leave for Ireland and dear MIL is flat on her back. Threw her back out big time, never had a problem before, is on some heavy duty meds. Couldn't even get out of the bed for two days. She's made a little progress, but I don;t know if she's going to make this trip. We booked it after dear FIL passed away to cheer her up.

Anyway, send us some dust and cross your fingers.

Bummer :( Fingers Crossed! Poor Dear! I hope she feels better soon pixiedust: :tinker: and goes on the trip.

Oh my! I will say a prayer - hope to see all of you on the trip, as we are on the same trip as well! :goodvibes

Pixie dust and prayers coming your way. I, too, suffer from back problems, so I know how incredibly painful that can be. I'm praying she's able to rest and heal well enough to enough your planned journey.

Sending lots of pixie dust! Has she seen a chiropractor? I haver thrown out my back twice. The first time took months of physycal therapy to get relief. The second, my neighbor was a chiropractor and had me feeling a ton better after juet a couple of adjustments. Good luck!

Good luck!pixiedust: pixiedust:

Here's wishing your MIL a pain free, memorable vacation!:goodvibes

Shipping you a BIG box of pixie dust. Dump it all over the bed and sing "Zip-a-dee-doh-dah" to her!:woohoo:

Thanks so much everyone. we saw her today. She is up and around but still in quite a bit of pain. With a week and a half to go, it's up in the air still as to whether or not she'll be able to go. I am hoping your pixie dust does the trick!

Thanks everyone for your good wishes. DMIL saw her doctor yeaterday and there's no way she can go. She's still in too much pain and fairly weak, which is a bad combo for an active vacation like this. And we wouldn't want to risk her getting worse and needing medical attention in a foreign country. We are sad, because this was our gift to her after DFIL passed away, to try to give her something to look forward to.

So I did promise her if she is up to it we'll take her with us to ST Thomas when we go next month. And if she can't make that, we'll bring her on teh next cruise. Gotta give her something to look forward to, as she's feeling down about not going to Ireland.

P.s Forgot to add- Thank heaven for trip insurance! Wouldn't book a trip without it.

So sorry to hear that your MIL is unable to go. However, it is probably for the best if she is still in pain. Our family is looking forward to meeting you in Ireland.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter