Place to eat in the parks

In IOA

Confisco Grill

Mythos

Thunder Falls Terrace

Fire Eaters Grill

In Studios

Louie’s Pizza

Simpson’s Food Court has some good options.

Lombards.

Ben & Jerry’s

In IOA

Confisco Grill

Mythos

Thunder Falls Terrace

Fire Eaters Grill

In Studios

Louie’s Pizza

Simpson’s Food Court has some good options.

Lombards.

Ben & Jerry’s
Tried Louie's for the first time Sunday. Good meatball sub. Not bad at all for in-park dining.

The sandwiches at the Beverly Hills Boulangerie are very good and the desserts are excellent.

The sandwiches at the Beverly Hills Boulangerie are very good and the desserts are excellent.

Unless I coat them in Tabasco without telling my DH............:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

I always forget about that place.......we did enjoy our sandwiches and cake from there...........:thumbsup2

Yes...you sneak. I thought his head was going to explode! LOL

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Thing is I wasn't being sneaky.......honest......we both love Tabasco......I just didn`t realise how much I`d splashed over the sandwich...... and of course didn't think to tell him I`d put some on already........:laughing:

Thing is I wasn't being sneaky.......honest......we both love Tabasco......I just didn`t realise how much I`d splashed over the sandwich...... and of course didn't think to tell him I`d put some on already........:laughing:
I can't handle really spicy food...If it was too spicy, I would take off like the space shuttle...not a pleasant sight.

I can't handle really spicy food...If it was too spicy, I would take off like the space shuttle...not a pleasant sight.

lol........Now there`s an image I have!!!!!!

Now, that's the problem for us in the States.......things that sometime claim to be spicy really aren't........and I hate to be disappointed........we like spice and a lot of it.......

When I have curry, I still like to be able to taste the flavor, but it`s gotta be hot!!! I`m so guilty of adding jalapenos to everything.......

I love banana peppers on my roast beef sandwiches

And on my pizzas

It adds a zing for me

Cracks me up your love of Ben and Jerry. We grew up eating is so seeing it in Studios is nothing exciting for my kids.

You guys should plan a trip to Vermont at their headquarters and do the VIP tour where you get to make your own flavor

https://www.benjerry.com/about-us/factory-tours

:rotfl2:

Lol......we do get Ben & Jerry’s over here too, it’s everywhere and just a regular ice cream too, I agree it’s not exciting, but it’s somewhere we do like to go in and have ice cream as we prefer it to the Potter ice cream......

DS adores the chocolate fudge........

Yes, maybe one day I’ll do the factory tour........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter