Places to meet male Disney fans?

So besides MouseMingle, where are some ways to meet a man who loves Disney the way I do? Being 22 almost 23 it seems like it's so hard for me to find another Disney lover.

Yeah, seems like more women are into it. To be honest, I thought they were overpriced until I saw the sheer size of the parks, so recent convert.

I'm a little paranoid about posting my picture on the singles thread.. That's just me.

However I too would like to find a Disney loving man. I've been a widow for 5 years and the "solo" thing isn't so fun.

I'm not necessarily looking for romance, just a friend would be nice. And who knows where it goes from there.

I'm local to WDW, self-sufficient, not into the bar scene. Heck, it's been 23 years since I last dated. I don't think I would know what to say and do. :-) Not that I wouldn't mind trying.....

I'm a little paranoid about posting my picture on the singles thread.. That's just me.

However I too would like to find a Disney loving man. I've been a widow for 5 years and the "solo" thing isn't so fun.

I'm not necessarily looking for romance, just a friend would be nice. And who knows where it goes from there.

I'm local to WDW, self-sufficient, not into the bar scene. Heck, it's been 23 years since I last dated. I don't think I would know what to say and do. :-) Not that I wouldn't mind trying.....

Don't blame you on the bar scene, gets old after a while. Of course, there is always the option of a Disney Pub Crawl.

Ahhh, a Disney pub crawl is something entirely different, and appealing.....:cool1:

Just occurred to me off the top of my head. I am not a heavy drinker though, preferring to sample my way through. I will drink more on vacation though, because, well, it's vacation.

When is your next Disney trip? I will be there, solo, 9/21-9/27

Advertise your love of Disney. Decorate your home and work office / cube with Disney stuff. Put stickers all over your car. Wear mini mouse outfits (JK - sort of). Make it known to all that see you that you are a Disney freak. It might work as a conversation starter. I'm not looking for anyone, but I will talk to total strangers if they are wearing Disney shirts, have a AP or DVC sticker on their car, etc.

Hi all,
Along with other things, Irma terrifying and destructive. (See my other post)
Long story....
If you're still interested and I can get away from my damaged home, I'd love to meet.
Let me know how you're doing and if your plans have changed.:sunny: hopefully not,
Carolyn

Hi all,
Along with other things, Irma terrifying and destructive. (See my other post)
Long story....
If you're still interested and I can get away from my damaged home, I'd love to meet.
Let me know how you're doing and if your plans have changed.:sunny: hopefully not,
Carolyn

Hi !! I will be there Sept.21-27 if you are interested in meeting! I don't have any concrete plans (except MNSSHP on the 26th), Just taking it day by day!

Chris

Day by definitely, but plans willing, sounds nice. A good opportunity to step away from the stresses of Irma.
Send me a pm if you like.
My eyes are having a hard time staying open after 3 nights without sleep, and 8 days of stress.

What about participating in things like Dapper Day meetups? That way you meet new people without it being an awkward dating thing, and you know they're super into Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts