Planet Hollywood on DDP?

RKB

DIS Veteran
I received one free meal at Planet Hollywood when I booked my room. Now I am wondering if PH is on the DDP so that we can all eat there using the plan and utilizing the free meal?

Yes PH is on the ddp - the voucher must be used before 6pm and is good for a burger and dronk. :goodvibes

However the PH vouchers say that it may not be used in conjunction with any other offer, so the question has been asked if it can be used in conjunction with the dining plan. One poster did say the only person eligible in their party to use it was their two year old nephew, so it doesn't look like it. I have one left from our trip last May and will be getting another one for our Sept trip, but won't use them if we can't use the free dining plan with them.

Great - thanks for the info. Sounds like they might be kind of restrictive at PH. I think I will make other plans!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter