Planning and already booked a trip to WDW for July 2016!! 1st trip for kids age 12 and 11...

MirandaG

Earning My Ears
Hello, this is my very first post to the boards. I discovered them as I was researching our trip and have really enjoyed reading some of the completed trip plans and then the pre trip plans. There has been a ton of information that have helped me in the planning and I'm sure will continue to help. A little about me, I'm 38 years old and have been to WDW only once for my senior trip 20 years ago(yikes!!!), my dh is 40 and has only been once himself when he was circa 12 years old, ds is 12 now and will be at the time of our trip, dd is 10 now and will be 11 at the time of our trip. I will post pics but unsure how to do it right now, lol.

We have taken the kids to DL a few times as we are only a 2 day drive, but before the kids are too old I want to do a "Dream" Vacation with them and take them to WDW, Universal Orlando, and LEGOLAND (I know the kids are on the older side for this park but ds is a LEGO NUT and has always wanted to go to the park in CA but we never found the time.

We are surprising them with this trip for Christmas this year, so I can't talk about it at home until after Christmas so I thought this would be a good outlet for me to talk to others about our plans. I'm so EXCITED and I would never call myself a DISNEY FANATIC, however I'm becoming obsessed with reading, researching and may become one by the time we take the trip in July. I will post details on my trip in the next post. Thanks for reading!!

Miranda,

First of all congratulations on your upcoming trip. i remember how absolutely over the moon with excitement I was when taking my daughter for the first time. These boards were so incredibly helpful to me when planning my first trip so do fire away with questions as and when they come up. . Enjoy....I think coming up with a travel plan is one of my favorite parts about going to Disney. I'm also envious that you're going at Christmas. It is definitely on my bucket list and I look forward to hearing all about it.

x
Dora

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter