Planning Dilemma for 2007

Steve on LI

Earning My Ears
I'm not sure how to plan our 2007 trip, so I thought I'd get some feed back from everyone.

We are me, DW, DS15, DS11, DD6. We have been going to the World as follows:
96' - Port Orleans
97' - Port Orleans
98' - Wilderness Lodge
99' - BWV (DVC)
00' - BWV
01' - BWV
02' - BWV & VB
03' - Lake George NY
04' - BWV, VB, SS
05' - BWV
06' - May = BWV ; Aug. = BWV & VB

In May we spent the Wed. thru Mon. (Mem Day) at BWV and went to all parks. In Aug. we spent 6 nights at BWV and 3 at VB. The general consensus is that we ALL love VB.

So for 2007 I suggested we do 3 or 4 nights at BWV and 5 or 6 nights at VB, all around July 4th week.

However, heres the dilemma. My DW has a conference to attend to in SanDiego in Aug, so she suggested that we roll her trip into our vacation. I absolutely love Florida, and I think the kids are partial to Florida too. My DW thinks that we should all see more than Florida. She also said while in SD we can go up to DisneyLand and stay at the Grand Californian.

I think its going to cost a lot more (obviously) in airfare, NY-FLA vs. NY-Calif, in addition we wouldn't be maximizing our DVC points and be getting lesser accomodations.

Unfortunately I can only do 1 trip next year. Any thoughts which way I should go?

Please be honest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter