Planning for trip #2 with the kiddos

tinaver

Earning My Ears
Our last trip was right after Thanksgiving 2015. It was a great trip. Wonderful weather with some added pixie dust when Disney offered to move us from the WL to the GF at no additional charge b/c of the construction.

My mom, who DD just adores, also came with us which made it extra delightful. I (and my daughter) are itching to go again. Realistically, it won't happen during this school year, which leaves me to plan for the 2017/18 school year. Since we all need a dream/goal, this is what I'm striving for.

In looking at the calendar, we've got a couple options.

-End of September when school closes for 2 days for a Jewish holiday

-Week after President's Day weekend when school closes

-Week of Spring Break in April

I am partial to the Sept and Feb dates when I think things will be a little less crowded. The complicating factor is my mom isn't so keen on those dates. My parents are in the travel business in the Northeast. The beginning of foliage season and a holiday skiing weekend are both busy times for them. April is mud season - and the best time for them to travel.

I know I am thinking far, far ahead. If we end up going in September 2017, I still have until some time in March to figure it out and make the 180 days in advance for our ADRs.

Anyway, now that I'm committing to finding a way to make this happen, it's time to begin saving (and dreaming).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter