Planning trip and need some help

cissy

Kindness is Strength
We are planning January 3-8

1. I can’t find the calendar or Times Guide. Are these features discontinued?

2. is it cheaper to grab a Lyft from Wyndham Bonnet Creek to parks or just pay for parking?

3. Does the World Showcase still open 2 hours after Future World?

4.Are any full service restaurants open for dinner if the parks are closing so early? MK closes at 6pm on Tuesday so I can’t imagine they would be open for dinner??
Thanks !!

We are planning January 3-8

1. I can’t find the calendar or Times Guide. Are these features discontinued?

2. is it cheaper to grab a Lyft from Wyndham Bonnet Creek to parks or just pay for parking?

3. Does the World Showcase still open 2 hours after Future World?

4.Are any full service restaurants open for dinner if the parks are closing so early? MK closes at 6pm on Tuesday so I can’t imagine they would be open for dinner??
Thanks !!
1. The hours are on the website or in the MDE app.
2. I’m not sure. We always have our car.
3. No, they open together as EPCOT is usually opening at 11 or noon
4. It depends. Some restaurants are still having seatings up to closing time (and during some periods of November they were even accepting reservations for a little while after the parks closed). But yes, dinner at Disney starts at 4 usually (or 5 at the latest). So all restaurants will serve dinner at the parks, the availability of seatings could just be tough since it’s a small window. We’re 4 o’clock dinner eaters, so it works for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter