Plausible Plan for an Off Site Day?

Disney_Princess83

DIS Veteran
Hello everyone,

Currently trying to make some plans for an offsite day for early February in Orlando. We will be staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge. There are a few things we want to do and hoping we can combine it into one day but would like some thoughts. This will be a Saturday if that makes a difference and it will only be two adults travelling.

Taxi/Uber to Sea World
Morning at Sea World (we have annual passes) We would like to fit in:
2-3 exhibits
One Ocean Show
Anything else we fit in is a bonus as we are really just going for the One Ocean Show.

Taxi/Uber to Orlando Eye. We are hoping to fit in the Eye, Sea Life and Madam Tussauds. (We can skip Madam Tassauds if we're short on time)

Taxi/Uber to Orlando Premium Outlet for some light shopping

Taxi/Uber back to either AKL or Disney Springs. This will depends on how much we have purchased at the shopping outlets.

Dinner Reservation somewhere at Disney Springs by 9pm - 9:30pm. I'd prefer to make a reservation since it will be a Saturday evening.

Thoughts? Is this plausible? I know it will be a busy day but I don't want to be running around like a crazy person either. We always eat dinner that late so that won't be an issue. Are we trying it fit too much into one day?

Thank you

Last edited:
As long as the show at Sea World has a convenient time in the morning, I don't see why that wouldn't work. It would be a busy day but nothing wrong with that if you're good with it.

you are trying to do Sea world, Orlando Eye, Orlando Premium Outlet, then Disney Springs in one day - that is kinda of full but then I am a whole lot older. have not an annual pass to SW in years - probably need to consider one - now that I live in Fl

you are trying to do Sea world, Orlando Eye, Orlando Premium Outlet, then Disney Springs in one day - that is kinda of full but then I am a whole lot older. have not an annual pass to SW in years - probably need to consider one - now that I live in Fl

Yes, it is a tall order! We just don't want to waste another day offsite. SW will only be for a few hours in the morning and our main goal is really only the One Ocean show. DS will only be for dining unless we're still going strong at that hour. I can't imagine us spending anymore than 3 hours maximum shopping as we usually have a few specific things we are looking at.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!