Play N Dine Characters...

TXMama09

Mouseketeer
I couldn't find any new versions of the Play N Dine autograph cards (since it switched from Playhouse Disney to Disney Junior) so I tried my hand at DISigning :confused3

Far from great, but they'll do. Just thought I would share!

june.png

oso.png

handymanny.png

jake.png

Those are really good! I did find new dining ones out there somewhere. I already printed them but do not remember who I was looking at though.

Those are really good! I did find new dining ones out there somewhere. I already printed them but do not remember who I was looking at though.

Nice job TXmama09! I have them in both 8x8 and 4x6 in my photobucket, too. :goodvibes

Music Mouse, I don't know how I missed that! The majority of the cards in our book are from your photobucket :) I was actually about to make a character meal cover request! :) I'll do it over in the autograph book thread though so you're not spread out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter