Please advice???

lovejader

Earning My Ears
Hello, we are planning on going to Disneyland for one day,,my question is should we buy tickets for both DL and California Adventure or should we only do Disneyland,,,would it be to much?? And one more question about footwear,I wanted to wear Old navy Flip Flops but my sis thinks they might get sore after walking around to much what do you all think any experiences?? Any input would be greatly appreciated!!!

I think we might need to know more, such as:

What's your DL experience? If this is your first trip, then stick with DL. If you've been many times, then you might want to do both parks and just hit the highlights of each.

BTW, I wouldn't dream of wearing flip flops to DL (actually, if they're the thong kind, where there's that thing between your toes, I wouldn't wear them period). But I also have highly sensitive, blister-prone feet, and it hardly matters what I wear, I have sore feet at the end of the day.

I wore flip-flops one time when I was younger and my feet were killing me by the afternoon. I would never do it again but that's just me! :teeth:

As for sandals, I'm an amusement park veteran of sorts and I've found no real difference at the end of the day between shoes and socks and sandles. It's also really nice to go barefoot on floorless/inverted coasters (not that Disney has any!). Wear what is most comfortable, I say.

Matt

I have a pair of Nike flip flops that are pretty comfortable, so I wore those last time. They are pretty cushy and have an arch support, so I am sure that makes a difference.

As for only being there one day, like iceskatejen said, have you ever been there before? It depends on what you like too, there is some really great stuff to see/do in both places.

As long as you are comfortable in your flip flops and wear them often I see no problem wearing them in the parks. I have always worn my flip flops and have never had a problem with sore feet!

I think people think hey I'm on vacation lets wear flip flops when they are not used to it and walk around with sore feet all day long.

I wouldn't wears socks and shoes in the park just like some people won't wear flip flops.

I wore flip flops the first day we were there in June. My problem was not that my feet got soar from walking, but that my children would not stop stepping on my feet when we were in lines! I switched to tennis shoes the rest of the trip.

I say you should definitely get a park hopper pass. It's only a $20 difference. Most of CA Adventure is like any local carnival you'd go to, but part of it has really awesome rides like Tower of Terror! I use to like CA Screamin, but I was on that ride once when it broke down, four days before the major accident that injured over 30 people. That ride breaks down a LOT!!! Just beware if you do go on it!!! :sunny:

Disneyland1084 said:
I say you should definitely get a park hopper pass. It's only a $20 difference. Most of CA Adventure is like any local carnival you'd go to,

Not any that I've ever been to. I've never seen a carnival that comes anywhere close to DCA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter