Please Do Best/Worst Attractions at Universal!

limitdis

Mouseketeer
Please do best/worst or just talk about attractions at Universal! The episodes where y'all talk about and rank attractions/lands at Disney are the best. Please do some for Universal. I understand Universal doesn't allow cameras on attractions. We don't need the video of the attractions, just y'all's opinion of the attractions like you do for Disney.
There have been so many food item videos on the DIS Unplugged. Please have mercy on us and throw in some attraction talk!
Restaurants are nice and resorts are nice, but the attractions are what draw most of us to Orlando in the first place.

Besides the dis universal podcast you may want to check out the Rix Flix YouTube channel. He does all the Orlando area theme parks including Disney of course, but focuses on Universal more than any other channel I know of.

Please do best/worst or just talk about attractions at Universal! The episodes where y'all talk about and rank attractions/lands at Disney are the best. Please do some for Universal. I understand Universal doesn't allow cameras on attractions. We don't need the video of the attractions, just y'all's opinion of the attractions like you do for Disney.
There have been so many food item videos on the DIS Unplugged. Please have mercy on us and throw in some attraction talk!
Restaurants are nice and resorts are nice, but the attractions are what draw most of us to Orlando in the first place.

Please don’t.

I love this idea! I'd love to see Craig and Ryno do this ( they have been doing a few of the Q & A and dining shows together ). They are a great team and I love each of their perspectives.

Maybe a quick 20 minute show with Craig, Ryno and a few others giving us their
Top 5 best attractions in Islands of Adventure
or maybe
Top 5 attractions in Universal Studios
and eventually
Top 5 attractions at Universal Orlando

Maybe an updated version of best lands at Universal/Adventure Islands for the Universal Edition of DIS (include attraction talk).

YouTube has a bunch of these videos. You can do a search and find a lot of videos on top 5 or 10 Universal attractions.

I'll start with my vote.
Best: Rip rock it or whatever its called, it's been a couple of years
Worst: fast and furious. Good grief that was awful. Waited about 20 minutes for it and I'm still waiting for universal to refund my 20 minutes.

My favorite all time ride at both Disney and Universal is Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. I wonder how it compares to the new Hagrid ride and the new Rise of the Resistance.

My favorite all time ride at both Disney and Universal is Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey. I wonder how it compares to the new Hagrid ride and the new Rise of the Resistance.

While I have not ridden Hagrid yet, I have ridden Rise of the Resistance. I prefer Rise of the Resistance over Forbidden Journey. I also prefer Escape from Gringotts to Forbidden Journey. I think this really comes down to a preference for people. With me, I can only ride Forbidden Journey a few times on a trip. Otherwise I start to get motion sickness. I did not have that issue with Escape from Gringotts or Rise of the Resistance. From a technology perspective, I agree that Forbidden Journey is better than Escape from Gringotts. When I do get a chance to ride Hagrid, I feel I will like it better than Forbidden Journey. But I do not know if I will like it better than Rise of the Resistance.

I'll start with my vote.
Best: Rip rock it or whatever its called, it's been a couple of years
Worst: fast and furious. Good grief that was awful. Waited about 20 minutes for it and I'm still waiting for universal to refund my 20 minutes.
Rip ride rocket is amazing if you get a chance watch jimmy fallon and kevin short ride this ride on youtube... so funny.
We really like the 3d rides spiderman on the Islands side and Transformers on the studios side.

The worst was the Simpsons ride

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter