Please Help Me Find a Useful Thread I Can't Locate on Cooking in Your Villa

mrsclark

DIS Veteran
At the end of April or beginning of May of this year I found a thread on here about the kitchen items (small appliances, kitchen tools, and small grocery items) that people pack to stay in a villa and to cook there.

I spent about the last hour and a half going through my browser history on both my laptop and desktop and using various keywords in Google and on the disboards search tool and can't seem to locate the thread. I think someone originally posted it in 2015 or 2016 and then someone recently replied to it in the last few months which is how I stumbled across it.

If anyone knows the thread that I am talking about and can link to it, that would be greatly appreciated!

I think OP is asking what people bring in addition to what's in the villas, in order to do more cooking in the villas.

I think OP is asking what people bring in addition to what's in the villas, in order to do more cooking in the villas.

Yes, it was a thread here on the disboards where someone posted unusual kitchen tools or gadgets they pack for cooking in the villas (because they aren't included or the quality people want) and then several people responded with what they pack for cooking. I have searched and searched but still can't seem to get my hands on it.

Yes, it was a thread here on the disboards where someone posted unusual kitchen tools or gadgets they pack for cooking in the villas (because they aren't included or the quality people want) and then several people responded with what they pack for cooking. I have searched and searched but still can't seem to get my hands on it.
refresh your page. I posted a link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!