Please help me plan the ultimate Disney trip!

Rebekkap

Australian Mouseketeer!
So I'm turning a big horrible scary birthday ending with a "0" at the end of 2025... I decided rather than having a crisis about it I'm going to plan the ultimate Disney trip that I've always wanted to do - every Disney park around the world, plus Aulani and a Disney cruise. I'm inviting family and friends to join me in California for my actual birthday and planning to rent a big house so we can all stay together there, but the rest of the trip will be solo and I want to stay in Disney hotels.

I know I'm thinking about this way in advance but it's going to take a lot of saving and a lot of planning! (And we all know planning for Disney is part of the fun!)

I would love all of your suggestions about how to make this the ultimate trip of a lifetime!

I wish I could help but I doubt I have the know how for any California trip, orlando a different story. But I'd love to hear what you decide! Keep us posted!!

I wish I could help but I doubt I have the know how for any California trip, orlando a different story. But I'd love to hear what you decide! Keep us posted!!

I'd welcome your tips for Orlando - this trip is going to be to every Disney park including the ones in Orlando!

What a wonderful trip! Do you have an idea on where/which parks you want to start at? And are you looking to do this all at the same time ( so consecutively ) or will this be separate trips?

What a wonderful trip! Do you have an idea on where/which parks you want to start at? And are you looking to do this all at the same time ( so consecutively ) or will this be separate trips?
I’m Australian so the logical way to use a round the world ticket will be to start with the Asian parks, then Paris, then Hawaii, California, Orlando then finish with the Disney cruise - all at the same time and aiming to do it in about seven weeks!

Wow...what a cool trip!
Of course, this will be a costly trip. However, if your not trying to cut back on everything, maybe add on some extras such as the events. tours or an Adventure by Disney since it looks like you've been to the parks before. At WDW maybe do a skyliner resort since you haven't been there since it opened, but you wouldn't have your choice of deluxe hotels (if that's important to you.)
Happy Planning!

I’m Australian so the logical way to use a round the world ticket will be to start with the Asian parks, then Paris, then Hawaii, California, Orlando then finish with the Disney cruise - all at the same time and aiming to do it in about seven weeks!
Sounds amazing! I was going to recommend something similar for the round the world airfare too.

Sounds like fun. Can I come?

Anyway, you'd be doing a lot of backtracking. My suggestion involves some backtracking. But not as much.

In this order:

1) Hawaii
2) Asia
3) Paris
4) Orlando for a few days
5) Disney cruise
6) Orlando for a few days
7) California.

Few thoughts.

1) Your original trip has you going north, then west, then either far east or far west, then east, then east, then finally west. Hawaii is probably the second or third closest point to Australia. Why put that in the middle?

2) Since the actual birthday and birthday party will be in California, I'd save that for the very end. Fun climax to a fun week.

Have fun planning.

Also, which Disney cruise are you thinking? That would play into the order. I'm assuming in the Atlantic and not the Pacific if you listed it after Orlando.

Sounds like fun. Can I come?

Anyway, you'd be doing a lot of backtracking. My suggestion involves some backtracking. But not as much.

In this order:

1) Hawaii
2) Asia
3) Paris
4) Orlando for a few days
5) Disney cruise
6) Orlando for a few days
7) California.

Few thoughts.

1) Your original trip has you going north, then west, then either far east or far west, then east, then east, then finally west. Hawaii is probably the second or third closest point to Australia. Why put that in the middle?

2) Since the actual birthday and birthday party will be in California, I'd save that for the very end. Fun climax to a fun week.

Have fun planning.

I do like the idea of doing California last... but a road the world airfare won't let you do the same continent twice, so I definitely can't start in Hawaii and then go back to the US at the end.

I would advise not to do this on your own. If ever a travel agent was needed for a trip....:car:

I'll be using my normal travel agent for the flights, and I'll probably use an agent for the cruise, but as a Disney veteran of all the parks I'm happy booking the rest myself!

Also, which Disney cruise are you thinking? That would play into the order. I'm assuming in the Atlantic and not the Pacific if you listed it after Orlando.

I'm thinking something that leaves from Cape Canaveral :)

but as a Disney veteran of all the parks I'm happy booking the rest myself!

Even as a veteran I would still use an agent. It doesn’t cost any extra. I use an agent every year, pay the same as I would if I booked through Disney, but he gets paid and I have someone to go to if I have problems. After the initial booking I take back over and do all my own reservations and fast passes.

Even as a veteran I would still use an agent. It doesn’t cost any extra. I use an agent every year, pay the same as I would if I booked through Disney, but he gets paid and I have someone to go to if I have problems. After the initial booking I take back over and do all my own reservations and fast passes.

I guess it just seems unlikely to me that I could find an agent who understood the ins and outs of all the Disney parks worldwide! I'll probably use renting DVC points for some of it, too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!