• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please help-seating for 4 not 5!

NUHuskies#1

My kids speak in COD code.. I don't know what it m
Hi- made a reservation for Le Cellier in May. I have been trying to get in there for a year now. I got a reservation for two (DH and me) and then I increased it to four (our 2 boys). At the time, I didn't include the baby, he will be 2 y.o. When I realized I should have made it for 5,(to include the baby) I called back and they had nothing available for 5 but I still kept the ressie for 4 just in case. Do you think it will be a huge problem with the extra child? Or do you think it would be ok if I showed up and hoped for the best? I want to try this restaurant so bad! Please help!

Personally I'd just show up and not worry about it...they should be able to accomodate a toddler without too much of a problem

Thanks Zurgswife for responding. I think I will just show up. I want to tell you how much I enjoy reading the trip reports that you and your friend write. I was nearly in tears laughing reading one story about a trip with the "seniors!" Thank you so much for sharing your sense of humor and advice with us all!

I wouldn't worry about it as it's a toddler and he won't be taking up an entire chair, nor are you likely to order for him.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. He will most likely be at the corner in a highchair anyway. We ended up having to take our 2 year old last summer (20 months actually) to CRT for lunch! It wasn't an issue at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter