• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please Help with ADRs

jjiillee

Mouseketeer
our trip is for Sept 23-29th. (2 adults, 3 kids - 4,3,1)Please look at our schedule so far and let me know what you think, I still want to do chef Mickey's for breakfast since we are staying at Baylake tower (if we can't get that then maybe donald's safari breakfast on the day we go to AK 9which is better?) I also want to book a few other sit down places for lunch or dinner, not sure if i should plan more than one a day though since it's our first visit and we will want to squeeze lots of things in, and maybe a nap. i would really appreciate any advice since it's my first trip there with my family, I haven't been in over 15 years.

Thurs - (arrival around 3 pm) Magic Kingdom
Friday - Magic Kingdom - CRT Lunch 115pm
Saturday - Breakfast 745am The Wave (Dh is into all the mutigrain things they offer) EPCOT Would like to plan dinners (non character) in Epcot possibly.
Sunday - Animal Kingdom then downtown disney in the evening
Monday - hollywood studios
tuesday - Breakfast Crystal Palace 815am
not sure which parks - prb hop around and see things we didn't get to do or want to do again.

weds - we go home :-(

Another good option for you would be Ohana's (at the Polynesian) for any meal. It is a character breakfast (Lilo and Stitch), family style. I believe the dinner is family style as well, and both get rave reviews. We are trying it for breakfast this time and are very excited. It would be a quick monorail ride for you.
At AK, the Yak and Yeti is really good. We've only done the table service there (it's air-conditioned!), but I know the counter service is supposed to be good as well. Also for counter service, Flame-Tree BBQ. They have a nice shaded terrace area and excellent food.
Good Luck!

If you want another TS, I'd pick one in DHS-not fond of CS there.

50's Prime Time or Sci-Fi are good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter