Please review my PSs. **Updated**

Hippychickali

DIS Veteran
We're not going until July on our Disneymoon but it's never too early, right? These are the PSs I plan to make. Could you please tell me what you think? If you have any suggestions or see any problems, please post them.

Sunday, July 3rd, 2005

We arrive in Orlando at 11:29AM. We will probably be taking a towncar to All-Star Sports which means we'll be ready for the parks by 4 at the latest.

No PSs.

Monday, July 4th, 2005

Disney-MGM Studios
- Fantasmic! Dinner Package at Hollywood & Vine

Tuesday, July 5th, 2005

- breakfast at the Concourse Steakhouse in the Contemporary

Wednesday, July 6th, 2005

No PSs.

Thursday, July 7th, 2005

Disney-MGM Studios
- supper at Sci Fi Dine-In Theatre.

Friday, July 8th, 2005

- breakfast at Spoodles at Boardwalk

Saturday, July 9th, 2005

Magic Kingdom
- evening dinner or dessert at Cinderella's Royal Table

Hippychickali said:
Epcot
- dinner at San Angel Inn

- Fantasmic! Dinner Package at Hollywood & Vine

Magic Kingdom
- lunch at the Liberty Tree Tavern
- supper at Plaza Restaurant

Epcot
- lunch at Biergarten
- supper at Rose and Crown

Thursday, July 7th, 2005

Animal Kingdom
- lunch at Rainforest Cafe

Magic Kingdom
- lunch at Crystal Palace

Going to comment on the ones we've done. :)

San Angel Inn, we've had two very bad experiences at and one good. The good one was only because we'd had the two bad experiences and knew exactly what to/not order, when to get there, what to ask for, etc. I'm not sure if I can really recommend it. We have high expectations for our Mexican food, also.

We loved Hollywood and Vine, however. Everything was hot and fresh, and most things were delicious.

Lunch at the LTT is excellent :) I had the William Penn pasta, and it was terrific, especially because of the applewood smoked bacon.

The Plaza is great for a light, lowkey MK meal. The chicken noodle soup, interestingly, is wonderful.

Love, love, love Biergarten. One of our favorites. Same with Rose+Crown. Don't forget to ask for a patio seat!

Rainforest Cafe...meh...not recommended either. However, a lot of people really enjoy it.

Crystal Palace is another one of our favorites. We've done breakfast and dinner, and are amazed at the variety. That definitely isn't a lowkey meal, though!

Congratulations, as well :)

I really appreciate your comments. So most things seem ok?

The reason that we are going for the San Angel Inn is because my fiance likes mediocre Mexican food. I'm serious. He just wants tacos and the basics. At home, we've gone to traditional Mexican restaurants with high ratings and he hasn't liked them but give him some Taco Bell and he's out of his mind with happiness.

So, I guess my question would be: What is the atmosphere like at the San Angel Inn and does it serve the basics like tacos, burritos, enchiladas, etc.?

Ali

Hippychickali said:
I really appreciate your comments. So most things seem ok?

The reason that we are going for the San Angel Inn is because my fiance likes mediocre Mexican food. I'm serious. He just wants tacos and the basics. At home, we've gone to traditional Mexican restaurants with high ratings and he hasn't liked them but give him some Taco Bell and he's out of his mind with happiness.

So, I guess my question would be: What is the atmosphere like at the San Angel Inn and does it serve the basics like tacos, burritos, enchiladas, etc.?

Ali

That's hilarious :)

Yes, they do serve the basics there. The atmosphere is the one thing that saves the restaurant. Try to get there early for your PS and request a "water" seat. It makes it romantic. Some of the tables are so close together that you can eat off your neighbors' plates.

If he's looking for "Taco Bell," however, you can always try the Cantina de San Angel, outside. They have the basics, as well, without the high prices. Though, for your sake, inside at the sit down, they do sometimes have traditional dishes. The mole poblano (my measure of a Mexican restaurant) was just ok, but the chiles en nogales was amazing. Unfortunately that was only an autumn dish :(

Edit: oh, yes, everything sounds great. :) Are you not doing any special romantic type meals like California Grill?

I figure the whole trip will be romantic. We are on somewhat of a budget and to tell you the truth, California Grill just didn't seem to work for my fiance's picky appetite. We'll be so starry-eyed that it probably doesn't matter where we eat. :love:

I was going to comment that Rainforest Cafe is purely for conveinence sake. If only they would get another table service restaurant at AK. If only. :cloud9:

Ali

Awww, you're so cute :) FH and I will have been together for so long by the time we get married that I'm not sure if we'll be starry-eyed on our Disneymoon (Yes, even though we live in Orlando, we will be doing one!!).

Understandable about the AK/no table service thing. Usually on our AK days we go to Boma for either breakfast or dinner, but you have your meal scheduled for lunch.

Ok. I've been inspired to cut down on the number of PSs. My original strategy was to book a whole bunch and then cancel after the fact as we made our final decisions. But I think I know right now which we will keep and which we will not. Please see my original post for the changes. Now, how does it look?

Ali

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter