Pleasure Island Admission ?

johnnymosh

Earning My Ears
DOes anyone know if they are still having that promo where you pay an extra 10 bucks or so, and you can go to PI for the next 3 or 4 days ?..... Also, what is the current price,............... Thanks guys

A one night ticket including tax is right around $18.00. An annual pass is $55. The deal you're asking about is called "Five for Five," which allows you to extend your single night pass to five nights (so you buy it once at $18 and then pay 5 on top of that.) I believe that deal was still in effect back in December, but only at the Pleasure Island ticket window (not at the resorts or other ticket places.)

If you're planning a trip to the Island, take a look at: http://www.islandofpleasure.net/

Five for Five isn't happening....its on hold right now....so you might want to check out all ears and see what the latest discounts/deals that PI has :rockband:
cityofweasels said:
A one night ticket including tax is right around $18.00. An annual pass is $55. The deal you're asking about is called "Five for Five," which allows you to extend your single night pass to five nights (so you buy it once at $18 and then pay 5 on top of that.) I believe that deal was still in effect back in December, but only at the Pleasure Island ticket window (not at the resorts or other ticket places.)

If you're planning a trip to the Island, take a look at: http://www.islandofpleasure.net/

I would have to say "five more nights for five more dollars" comes and goes, sometimes suddenly so that web sites are not always up to date. ALso you have to look carefully at the various blurbs at the PI ticket windows.

It was not offered at a time I went in August '04 but was offered shortly after New Years '05.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

The one night tickets are 18.06 each, including tax. That covers all the clubs.
The Annual passes at 58.53 including tax.
The Dual Annual pass is $105 and some change ( dual pass admits the passholder + 1 guest.

Also worthy of noting, annual passholders get one guest in free on fridays.

As of Jan 5, 2005, the 5 for 5 was still availible. I have friends back at Pleasure Island, and if you wish, I can contact them and check for you. Although I can't find out for several months down the road, because the CM's there won't know it's changing until it happens. One day you go into work, and *poof* prices change, or options appear on your computer screen! ...so if I find out, that would only be the 5for5's current status. :p (my disclaimer )

Assuming the 5 night pass is still availible, you can also upgrade a one night ticket to the 5 night pass, as long as you do it the night after using the 1 night pass. The upgrade costs $5.32 ( $5 +tax).

The pass did go away for a little while after the one night ticket price dropped from 21.84 to the 18.06. Shortly after that, it came back "due to popular demand."

Effective 2/6/05

PI admission ticket price increase to $22. including tax.

New one night one club only ticket for $11. (music/dance clubs only)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter