Plus Size Rain Ponchos???

wdwobsessed

Work hard, Play hard. :)
Since we are going labor day week I am planning on some rain.

I am a plus sized woman and wonder how big are these poncho's?

Any plus size women out there have any tips for me on where I can get a plus size poncho?

Thanks

WDWO

The ponchos they sell at the parks are fine for plus-size folks! My DH & I are both on the large side and were very comfortable (and dry!) in them.

Hope you have a great trip!

OK, I just went and tried on my poncho....:rolleyes: hehe I'm pooh sized. 220 lbs. I bought a one size fits all poncho at biglots for .79 and I was afraid it wouldn't fit. Well it does!!!! It goes down to my knees. (I'm 5'9") and the sleeves go down a little past my elbows. When I put my arms up and move the poncho from side to side I SWEAR I can fit another person in there!!!! No bunching and NOTHING is tight at all. I could get away with wearing a big huge winter jacket underneath the poncho and still have lots of room. These are truely one size fits all!!!! I would give em a try. :D

Is biglots like a wallmart or something?

Never heard of it.

I know they have them at the dollar store here. I will try those.

Thanks

Big Lots is a close out store--merchandise changes fairly often. I've just seen them in the south mostly. I found my Pooh sized poncho at a Totes outlet--they're in outlet parks everywhere it seems. I think I paid about $3, but it has lasted over 10 years. Everytime I fold it carefully back in its lovely ziplock carrying case, after letting it dry out completely so it does not mildew, I ask myself "am I really this cheap" Of course I am. BTW WDWObsessed--my husband thinks you name fits me perfectly

Bought a poncho at the dollar store here in Canada and it was too small.

I bought a poncho for $5 at Walmart in the camping section that is huge and fits my very large size 28 and even my fiance's 5X body... Hope this helps cause it is very good quality and will last forever...

DH is 6'3" and a football player build...I shop at Big and Tall stores for him and the poncho fits him fine...a little short, but fits well around his body.

Target has some nice 99 cent ponchos. I always look to see how thick they are on the package.

hi
Last year, i used the dollar poncho from Target
and it fit well over my xxL pooh size body.
Have Fun!!!:pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter