Podcast 4.0 Main Dining - Any Dissers looking to share a table?

DVC Kathy

DIS Veteran
DH (drclaws) and I shared a table on Podcast Cruise 2.0 with Keith (rkdahl) and his wife Cathy and had a great time.

We will be asking Dreams to put us at the same table for 4.0, but thought it would be fun to add some more people.

If there are any Dissers out there who aren't already part of a group and would care to join us, just let me know.

Singles, couples, families, older or younger, doesn't matter. We're all DIS people after all.

If there's a market for it, this thread can be used to set up multiple dining groups.

Kathy

Interesting idea Kathy!

We are on our own - Sara and Scott - she 33, he 41 - Texans and experienced Disney and cruisers. We are booked for early dining at present.

Hi, Kathy! I'm traveling solo, and so far, I do not have a group to dine with. I currently have second seating.

I'd love to join your group!

Sayhello

I have main dining and would love to join up with some other Disers!

I'm traveling solo so it's just me. I traveled solo in May and my dining experience was not great, I completely felt like a third wheel.

Karen
Cabin #8186

This is great! :cool1: Welcome to the table. Should we cap this at 8 people, so it's easier for everyone to get to know one another?

Sayhello, the rest of us already have main dining. Would you mind the switch? I'm hoping Dreams and Disney could do that for us.

Kathy

This is great! :cool1: Welcome to the table. Should we cap this at 8 people, so it's easier for everyone to get to know one another?

Sayhello, the rest of us already have main dining. Would you mind the switch? I'm hoping Dreams and Disney could do that for us.

Kathy
No, I wouldn't mind at all. Do you want me to check with Tracey, or are you going to? I can PM you my name & reservation number (But make sure we get linked for dining only! :) )

Sayhello

By my math that's 6...

Looks like a good fit with two singles so no odd wheels! :)

I'm sorry, Scott. My first post wasn't clear enough.

Here is the current group:

Dave and Kathy
Keith and Cathy
Scott and Sara
Sayhello
Karen

The (first) four of us had a good time at dinner on 2.0, and have exchanged a handful of emails since then. When we discovered we would be on 4.0, we came up with this plan.

If anyone feels they joined the group under false pretenses, and wants to drop out, I certainly understand.

Tracey says that after we've all done online registration, I should send her our information, and she'll link us.

If you pm me your full names and Dreams reservation #s once you've registered, I will take care of that. I will make sure I am requesting a link for dinner only. Thanks for warning me of that Sayhello.

Kathy

We are in main dining and would love to link. We are a group of 3 adults, myself and my partner both 38 and my Mum (68).

Note though that Mum is planning to skip dinner most nights in the dining room though, she finds the waiting around for dinner frustrating and the food too fussy and underwhelming. There is no pleasing some people :rotfl2:

Welcome to the group, Paula.

Once your online registration is complete, send me your names and Dreams reservation number, and I'll send them all to Tracey.

Hopefully, DCL will have a table for all of us. If not, we can have two smaller tables. We'll have fun no matter what. :)

Kathy

We currently have 11 people signed up to be linked for dinner.

Last call to join us. I plan to send the list to Tracey next week.

Kathy

We currently have 11 people signed up to be linked for dinner.

Last call to join us. I plan to send the list to Tracey next week.

Kathy
Tracey did wait list me for main dining. I just can't imagine them saying "No" to one person who wants to join friends. Can she link me to you guys?

Sayhello

Tracey did wait list me for main dining. I just can't imagine them saying "No" to one person who wants to join friends. Can she link me to you guys?

Sayhello

I'm definitely going to ask her to link us all. I'm guessing all she can do is send the request to Disney. I'm hoping DCL will find room for you at main dining, especially since you'll already be matched up with other people.

Kathy

Hello everyone. I would love to join your table for main dining, but I am still on the wait list for main dining. I hope to hear from Tracey soon letting me know if I will be able to switch to main dining. If not, then I will look forward to meeting everyone on the ship soon!

I checked in with Tracey, who can't say whether Sayhello or nmoore14 are likely to be switched to main dining. I had the feeling she wasn't hopeful.

I can submit the full list, and hope the two of you get to join us, we can put out the call for any late diners looking for tablemates, or maybe Tracey can specially link the two of you, so at least you're dining together if you can't be switched to main dining.

Let me know what you think.

Kathy

I checked in with Tracey, who can't say whether Sayhello or nmoore14 are likely to be switched to main dining. I had the feeling she wasn't hopeful.

I can submit the full list, and hope the two of you get to join us, we can put out the call for any late diners looking for tablemates, or maybe Tracey can specially link the two of you, so at least you're dining together if you can't be switched to main dining.

Let me know what you think.

Kathy
Kathy, I'm really hoping to get Main dining; second seating is really too late for me to be eating (or too close to bedtime to be exact. My stomach is not as young as it used to be... :( ) So I'm planning to run to wherever you can change dining when you first board if I don't get main dining before then. I'm hoping if you have a table with one or two people missing, and we're linked, they'll take pity on me... :confused3

Sayhello

Kathy, I'm really hoping to get Main dining; second seating is really too late for me to be eating (or too close to bedtime to be exact. My stomach is not as young as it used to be... :( ) So I'm planning to run to wherever you can change dining when you first board if I don't get main dining before then. I'm hoping if you have a table with one or two people missing, and we're linked, they'll take pity on me... :confused3

Sayhello

Great! :) I will ask Tracey to link you with the rest of the group, and hope for the best.

Kathy

Thanks Kathy for arranging this! Looking forward to all of us dining together! Thanks!

Keith

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!