Podcast 4.0

Brumeiser

Total Disney Nut
is it sold out? I tried to email on the link to get more information and the email was sent back to me as undeliverable. This is the error" Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

tracey@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com"

I was trying to get info and this came back. We came upon a nice cash bonus and have the money to go on 4.0 if still possible. Thanks

Did you click on the actual link? I ask because Tracey's email is actually traceyh@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com

They ran out of group space pricing a long time ago, but as far as to my knowledge there is still space available, just at the going rate.

that is what I needed to know. If I am going to go on a first time cruise I would like to be part of the podcast group. So we will have to wait till next year. Thanks for answering and letting me know.

that is what I needed to know. If I am going to go on a first time cruise I would like to be part of the podcast group. So we will have to wait till next year. Thanks for answering and letting me know.

To clarify, as long as you use Dreams Unlimited Travel to book [and I highly recommend TraceyH], you will be able to participate in all of the activities and be considered part of the group [approximately 400 cruisers is the limit and they haven't hit that yet]. It's just the discounted group rate is no longer available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter