Podcast BINGO on PCC 4.0

As i said earlier, everybody is welcome!!!

You can still let me know here if you come, i prefer that.
But...
I won't be updating the list anymore. We leave home today and travel tomorrow and then is editing much more difficult......

See y'all real soon!!

But...
I won't be updating the list anymore. We leave home today and travel tomorrow and then is editing much more difficult......

See y'all real soon!!

Safe Travels!

But...

See y'all real soon!!
See you guys soon! Safe travels!

Sayhello

List is updated!!!

Please be at the pub at 8:45 we have the room at 9am but maybe we can already start selling cards in front of the pub at 8:45 so we can start as close to 9am.

Bring cash for the bingocard they are $1 per card and a 2 card minimum per round.
Please bring as much $1 bills to pay for the cards because at least the first 2 rounds we don't have any change

Bring cash for the bingocard they are $1 per card and a 2 card minimum per round. Please bring as much $1 bills to pay for the cards because at least the first 2 rounds we don't have any change.

Better yet, for those who have not arrive in MCO yet, stop by your local bank
:moped:

... pick up $20 - $30 worth of $2 bills. We use them for tips / gratuities for shuttle drivers, porters, bellmen, etc ... and they will work well with BINGO, too!

Steven

Thanks to all of you who showed up and played Bingo!!!
We raised $330 for GKTW!!!!!

Thanks it was sooooo much fun!!!!!

My favorite moment: "Merchandise blah blah blah" :lmao:

Thank you for putting it on. That and the other meets were the best!

My favorite moment: "Merchandise blah blah blah" :lmao:

Thank you for putting it on. That and the other meets were the best!

I second the merchandise quote! Thanks Yvette for all the work you put into this for us!

"sad little cr*pcake" had to be my favorite!

This was probably the event where I had the most fun laughing. Listening to what some people where dreaming up from what Yvet was saying- truly imaginative! :confused: And hilarious!!! :lmao:

Yvet and Emiel- thanks for such a fun start to our first day! We had a blast raising money for GKTW!!!!!

I think this event is a keeper for future cruise .....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter