Podcast Cruise 3.0 Room Deals?

T Morrows Child

<font color=red>Dis Dads #596<br><font color=peach
Hello!

I know it's super-early, but do you know when they post shoulder-date rates for the Podcast Cruise? I saw that they had some special rates at the Swan for 2.0, and I wonder if they will offer something similar next June for the 3.0 cruisers.

Sorry . . . just a crazy over-planner. We will likely say the Friday and Saturday night following the cruise. (And maybe the previous Sunday either in Orlando area or Cocoa Beach.)

Well, not so much anymore, although I think I heard John say that they were working on rates with the Swan and Dolphin on a recent podcast . . . can't remember details, though.

I did get the AAA rate at the Poly, but deals around the end of June are few and far between! I'll bet there will be some better price coming through Dreams Unlimited soon . . .

Bumping this due to minor panic attack. We may be squatting in the new Welcome Center if there's no rooms left at the inn... :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!