Podcast Cruise 5.0 - Official Thread

I thought I saw a posting about a mixology event for our group on the ship.

Does anyone know anything about it?

I would like to join the event.

Sorry fireburd,
The Mixology group signups closed on Oct 1st. but we were filled to capacity well before that!
I do believe there is a mixology session for the public at some point during the cruise. It will be listed on the Navigators. They also usually have wine tastings, beer, martinis, and more!

Did everyone get the email with the health questionnaire?

I think I will start taking my extra doses of vitamin C next week. :goodvibes

Sure did. Looks like we'll be packing an extra suitcase of disinfectant sprays and wipes.
I understand why this was sent, but people will still be freaked out.:scared:

Hmm, I didn't get one. I'll have to get Val to check and see if it went to her instead.

In the past month I have been asked the Ebola questions multiple times. Every time I have registered to see a doctor or have any kind of medical procedure I am asked this question. What is funny are the days when I go daily and the same medical personnel ask me this question and I say I don't think I have had enough time since yesterday to have gone and come back. They remind me this is hospital policy.

I have promised my doctors that we will all be safe and sound and healthy on our cruise. I am hoping you all will help me live up to my promise.

Carol
It's a great day to be alive!!!

Finally got around to filling out my on-line registration forms. Also got the health care form and filled that out as well. One week from tomorrow!!!

:sail:

Ready, ready, ready!!!!

Well, not really. Haven't even thought about packing. Still need to go shopping for cruise clothes.

But I'm MENTALLY ready!! :beach::boat::sunny:

Finally got around to filling out my on-line registration forms. Also got the health care form and filled that out as well. One week from tomorrow!!!

:sail:

Hey Jeff....

What on line form?.
Where did you get the health care form? Is it available some where on line?

See you in a week

Robin & Angel "D". :santa:

Robin"D";52665545 said:
Hey Jeff....

What on line form?.
Where did you get the health care form? Is it available some where on line?

See you in a week

Robin & Angel "D". :santa:

We got an email from DCL with the form attached. It actually came to my wife's email account. I asked her to look specifically because a few others here had mentioned it and sure enough Val had deleted it thinking it wasn't anything important. Found it in her "trash".

And if anyone didn't receive the email with the health form (or can't find it), I'm sure DCL will have copies at the terminal. So no worries :)

Hi All

If you signed up for the DIS/Dreams transfers I have just sent out emails with all the details on where/when to meet your transportation.

If you are unsure if you signed up for the DIS/Dreams transportation you can check it on this page http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/pcc50/pcc50_start.cfm

If you are expecting an email and don't receive one by end of business today please email me at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com and I will look into it further for you.

John

Holy Catfish....
It is getting close....
I didn't see on the schedule if there will be a group Photo...

Is this a "TBA" or soon to follow?

Just wondering

Robin & Angel "D" :santa:

Just got a voicemail from DVC that said the DVC celebration would be at 2:30p on Sunday (embarkation day). Something doesn't seem right about that as not everyone would be onboard by then, and usually it's the next day (or first sea day).

Just got a voicemail from DVC that said the DVC celebration would be at 2:30p on Sunday (embarkation day). Something doesn't seem right about that as not everyone would be onboard by then, and usually it's the next day (or first sea day).

I got a call from them as well and they said 'there will be a special guest'. My assumption is someone may be onboard who has to disembark the ship before it sails.

I will just have to miss it since I will be giving out credentials to all my special guests!!! :cool1:

we got the same call, but was home to answer the call....The wouldn't say what the change was on the "new" DVC presentation, or "who" the special guest might be,
:surfweb: but we are thinking in may have to do with the Poly/ DVC resort/ pricing/ when to open, ect....

Robin & Angel "D" :santa:

This information was sent to all cruisers via email as well.

Due to a scheduling conflict we have to change the time for the credential distribution on embarkation day. The location is the same, Fathoms, but the start time has been moved to 1:00PM (originally it was 11:30AM).

Embarkation Day (11/30/14)
Registration and Credential Distribution
Stop by to pick up your Podcast Cruise 5.0 Event Credentials and meet members of the team before the cruise even begins.
Fathoms
1:00pm – 3:30pm

We apologize for any inconvenience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter