Podcast Cruise 6.0!!! Official Info

Just getting a server error when I submit. How do I know it isn't going through? Don't want to book multiple times.

500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

I thought it was me. Just got home and tried to book, and I'm also getting an internal error...

I will be sharing this cabin. Is there a way to enter two credit cards for the deposit?

I just got the Internal Error message again this morning at 6:30 est. I'm off to teach so I hope there is room left when I have a chance to try again.

I wanted to bring everyone's attention to the following line in the information page...

*IMPORTANT: Pricing below is group space pricing. Discounts and specials may be available to lower your price. We will look for the lowest price possible and apply that to your booking, even if it is less than what is listed below.

And also to this from my previous post...

I also wanted to explain a bit about group pricing. We hold space at group rates, some categories may be at a better rate than any current promotions RCL is running. In some cases, RCL may be offering a better promotion than our group rate. I am able to book at whatever the best price available is for each category. Once we begin signups, the prices you see will be group pricing. When I make your reservation, I will be booking at whatever the best rate available is for your situation and category choice.

Promotions like BOGOHO, have fluctuating rates and availability as they are based on RCL rates of the day, we are not able to list those on our site as they change constantly. If the RCL current promotion is better than our group rates, that is what I will be booking. The only difference is the reduced deposit promotion, that is not combinable with group rates. Each group reservation must have a $500 deposit. The BOGOHO promotion is not combined with group rates, we book one or the other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter