Podcast Cruise 6.0!!! Official Info

I still got the error message this morning. However, I cleared my cookies and switched from Firefox to Chrome and then the error message went away. Hope that helps if it pops up this morning anyone else!

Tracey, you are a goddess! Thanks so much for wrangling this for us!

Not understanding the pricing for one person. For example, an inside stateroom is $1019 for one person or $2038. $1000 for one is really good.

Not understanding the pricing for one person. For example, an inside stateroom is $1019 for one person or $2038. $1000 for one is really good.

Not sure exactly what you're looking at - the one person price for an inside room through our group space is $1,051.50, two people in same room is $1,395.00. This is from our booking page http://www.dreamsunlimitedtravel.com/reservations/pcc6_01.cfm - if you're looking at RCCLs site keep in mind that it may not be the final price with all taxes added.

Single supplement for RCCL is twice the first person price plus port charges, taxes, fees for one person.

If you're interested in this cruise please just submit your request through our form and let Tracey work her magic. Reservation requests are coming in fast so don't delay.

Yea....I'm in. Just booked 2 rooms for me and the kids...so excited !!!!!
:thanks: to everyone that made this trip possible.

Sent in the numbers to book my wife and I. Awaiting the actual confirmation of the booking email... I didn't write down the number when I clicked submit so I don't have anything to look it up.

Hopefully it works out timeframe wise, wanted to at least get the hold on the room.

Bookings are coming in fast and furious.

C2 staterooms are in GTY status now which means they could sell out. If you are interested in one of these staterooms please put in your request ASAP!!!

John or Tracey, I really couldn't figure out the difference between some of the different balcony categories like D3 and D4 or D5 and D6. What's the difference? Is it a location thing?

John or Tracey, I really couldn't figure out the difference between some of the different balcony categories like D3 and D4 or D5 and D6. What's the difference? Is it a location thing?
I tried searching rccl's site last night, and best I could tell was different locations

Just so I can stop being paranoid & I don't want to resend & bother Tracey, but, if I put in a request this morning I just need to wait for Tracey to contact me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!