Podcast Cruise 6.0!!! Official Info

Wise people...I'm sure this probably was asked before...but can someone explain "smart casual" to me for the dress code for Gionvanni's, Izumi, etc? The RCL website says pants and a sports shirt with sleeves or a sweater (with sleeves) for men, but then the photo (for Giovanni's) shows a guy with a short-sleeved polo. TIA

Wise people...I'm sure this probably was asked before...but can someone explain "smart casual" to me for the dress code for Gionvanni's, Izumi, etc? The RCL website says pants and a sports shirt with sleeves or a sweater (with sleeves) for men, but then the photo (for Giovanni's) shows a guy with a short-sleeved polo. TIA

They aren't limiting it to long sleeved shirts. They just don't want men wearing tank tops or tee shirts

Post pictures of what you are thinking about wearing and we will judge you............

I am so excited! We got all the stuff to be packed gathered Sunday. I didn't pack many clothes since we don't leave until early Thursday morning. We also have overpacked but better safe than sorry. This is our first DIS activity and can hardly wait. We are driving down and staying in Titusville with the stay, park, sail package. If we get in early enough on Friday, we're considering driving to City Walk and trying out Toothsome.
Safe Travels.

It looks like a lot of folks are arriving early for PCC 6.0. Welcome to Sunny Orlando.

Very little chance of rain before we leave for the cruise and the nights promise to be only a little cool.

Safe travels to everyone! Looking forward to seeing you in Orlando or on the cruise. :)

(As of yesterday, I'm seeing a rainy forecast at our port of calls - are you guys seeing the same thing?)

Sure wish I could join you all on the cruise - maybe someday! Wanted to tell everyone going to have safe travels, and a BLAST. Any hugs shared amongst yourselves from me would be appreciated. Can't wait to hear about it when you all get back - if anybody does trip reports and doesn't put them here, if you could link them here so I can enjoy the trip vicariously, I'd love it. Bon Voyage, all!!!

Last edited:
As of yesterday, I'm seeing a rainy forecast at our port of calls - are you guys seeing the same thing?
Yes. We are bringing a couple of umbrellas. We don't plan on doing much in the ports so our exposure should be minimal. Those that are doing shore excursions may want to consider bringing a poncho.

I just did our online check in for the cruise. I know, nothing like waiting until the last minute. I have a
couple of questions.

First, it looks like there is just one Set Sail Pass to print that covers DH and I. Is that correct?

Second, I have printed everything I can find to print, but the online check in status shows - ready to print. Does it always say that or should it say complete.

Thanks for your help.
Ann

I just did our online check in for the cruise. I know, nothing like waiting until the last minute. I have a
couple of questions.

First, it looks like there is just one Set Sail Pass to print that covers DH and I. Is that correct?

Second, I have printed everything I can find to print, but the online check in status shows - ready to print. Does it always say that or should it say complete.

Thanks for your help.
Ann

If you set up your onboard account with the same form of payment, then you will only get one boarding pass.

It will always say Resdy to Print.

Anyone else get an email from Royal Caribbean regarding check-in at the port?

It says that check-in won't begin until 12:00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!