Podcast?

Peachy0118

Mouseketeer
Hello. This is a repost from the Disneyland boards, but I thought it would apply to more people here too.

Right before Covid hit my husband and I were seriously toying with the idea of starting a YouTube channel and podcast about travel, with a focus on Disney.

Well Covid postponed all that.

But in the meantime we have been doing lots and lots of research. I love Disneyland podcasts and YouTube channels, but I was curious... who else does? And what do you look for in a Disneyland podcast? What do you, as a Disneyland fan, want to hear about?

Are there any podcasts (or youtube channels) you highly recommend? I listen to, and watch, a lot but am always interested in finding more!

We are almost certainly starting the podcast soon; chatting all things Disney from the perspective of Canadians. What might you want to hear?

Thanks so much!!!

What might you want to hear?

Thanks so much!!!

We visit Disney World yearly but Disney Land is just too expensive flight wise for us. Definitely on my "bucket list". Couple things you could talk about....

1. DW has the Magical Express at MCO. What is the best airport to fly into for Disneyland and how to get there from the airport. Looks like theres a few airports all about the same distance.
2. We usually go for cheap hotels since its just a place to sleep for us. Disneylands hotels are just too expensive. What's the best walking distance hotels in the area? I want a clean bed within 10 minutes of the parks.
3. Is two days enough time for each park? This would be my attempt at paying the park hopper fee.
4. Any times you shouldnt go? We all know Christmas time and New Years at Disney World is crazy. Same at DL?
5. Best time to plan a trip weather wise? We prefer October, January, and February for DW because of the heat.
6. Explain their "Fastpass" system.
7. Do they have a dining plan?

Hope this helps.

We visit Disney World yearly but Disney Land is just too expensive flight wise for us. Definitely on my "bucket list". Couple things you could talk about....

1. DW has the Magical Express at MCO. What is the best airport to fly into for Disneyland and how to get there from the airport. Looks like theres a few airports all about the same distance.
2. We usually go for cheap hotels since its just a place to sleep for us. Disneylands hotels are just too expensive. What's the best walking distance hotels in the area? I want a clean bed within 10 minutes of the parks.
3. Is two days enough time for each park? This would be my attempt at paying the park hopper fee.
4. Any times you shouldnt go? We all know Christmas time and New Years at Disney World is crazy. Same at DL?
5. Best time to plan a trip weather wise? We prefer October, January, and February for DW because of the heat.
6. Explain their "Fastpass" system.
7. Do they have a dining plan?

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the tips! We can definitely address all of this! (And yes, Disneyland "good neighbor" hotels are much more reasonably-priced than the Disneyland hotels, plus some are actually closer than one of the official ones...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!