Podcasts, What are some good podcasts people listen to?

pookadoo77

Mouseketeer
What are some good podcasts people listen to while planning for ideas and tips? Also, what app are they on? I'm new to podcasts, TY! Thanks!

I listen to WDW Radio, Laughing Place, the Jim Hill Media Podcast Network (there are lots of different podcasts in there), and D23 Inside Disney. I stream them through the podcast app on my iphone.

The one produced by this web site is, IMHO, the best of the bunch. Jim Hill as well. And Disney Dish Podcast is excellent.

The DIS is very good and provides great balanced reviews of the Disney good and bad.

WDW Radio is very good, very professionally produced, and Lou Mongello is a good speaker. I like the podcast, and it has made me a much bigger Disney fan, but it is very positive-biased and tends to ignore the bad stuff.

Mouse Chat is okay, kind of like the DIS, and also a group of Disney travel agents, but not as good as The DIS.

I love My Favorite Murder if you are looking for a non Disney podcast. It’s a true crime comedy podcast. The great thing about podcasts is the diversity of subjects. Explore the search features in the Podcast apps. I just use the Podcast button on my iPhone to listen and subscribe to my favorites. It’s great way to kill and 1 hour while you are doing something else.

I just started listening to the Diz Hiz podcast. It's three guys who discuss one thing about Disney each week, for example they might spend a full podcast talking about the Disney Wonder, or Haunted Mansion. They sometimes stray off-topic and most of the time I know more than they do, but there's enough there to be entertained.

I am pretty new to Podcasts too, so going to watch for new ones mentioned too! I have found I like: WDW Radio, The Dis Unplugged and Unlocking the Magic.

I listen to: DIS Unplugged, Best & Worst, Moving to Orlando, DCL Show, DVC Show, Disney Dining Show (all under The DIS umbrella) and WDW News Today. I used to listen on Stitcher but have moved over to the Podcast Addict app which I seem to like better. (Android)

I really like the Disney Park Princess podcast. I listened back to all the old shows and got a really good feel for what Disney is all about.

I LOVE 2 Men and the Mouse! They are the best...only bad thing is that they aren’t on a regular schedule but that avoids having similar episodes over and over just to get one out on a certain day. Pete and Kev are the best! They just love Disney!

One of my favourites is WDW Prep to Go. I especially love the trip reports - the host interviews people before their trips and again after they return. I love finding out if everything went according to plan!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter