POFQ Fax

Belleandtinker

DIS Veteran
I have 407-934-5353 as the fax for POFQ. Only getting a busy signal for a day now. Do I have the right fax number?

If you are faxing your room requests, it's not necessary. Just call and add them to your reservation.

I did and they give me the same number...wondering if there is another number since it's always busy. Tonight I'm going to try at midnight their time.

I didn’t realise people still faxed. I guess you learn something new everyday.

We did our request on the app and as they say these are only requests and cannot be guaranteed. We have found that Disney do their best to help if they can.

I know Touring Plans now sends their via email.
It's entirely possible the fax is gone.
And before you ask, the people you called on the phone to ask wouldn't even know if someone didn't tell them it was gone. They aren't at the resort.

Do people still fax? :laughing: I had this young thing at work ask me what a fax was. No joke!
For real though, back in the day i use to fax in my requests. But they do prefer phone calls now. Good luck!

We use our fax at work daily.
So yeah, they are still in use

Not sure that answers the question of Does FQ still use Fax but for certain they are in use out in the world somewhere.

Update - the fax number was correct.
User error - fax machines need phone lines.

I hope this old fashion process works we really want a specific building.

I know Touring Plans now sends their via email.
It's entirely possible the fax is gone.
And before you ask, the people you called on the phone to ask wouldn't even know if someone didn't tell them it was gone. They aren't at the resort.

Did that too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter