Points for Rent:144 points available @ £5.00/point

joanflo

Mouseketeer
I have 144 DVC points available for rent @ £5.00/point. They can be used for a reservation at any DVC resort until the end of Jan 09. If you are interested please let me know.

HELLO

DOES THAT INCLUDE DISNEY ANIMAL KINGDOM FOR 2 DAYS ??

WE HAVE ALREADY BOOKED AND PAID FOR A VILLA ALTHOUGH WHILST WE ARE IN FLORIDA WE WANT TO TRY AKL OUT AND IF WE REALLY LIKE IT WE CAN BOOK FOR LONGER NEXT OCT. WE REALLY WANTED A STUDIO WITH A SAVANNAH VIEW IF ONE EXISTS.
PLEASE PM IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING
THANKS

Have sent you a pm.
Joan

Many Thanks
messgage sent back.

Well i think ive sent you a message but i cant post my email address or pm you as my count is not the required 10.

if you havent got my message please let me know and i can try again.

I haven't got anything yet.
Joan

i cant pm you and i cant email you as this website wont let me

it still wont let me, yes that would be great........either for sunday 21/monday 22nd sept at savanahh view studio or wed oct 1st/thurs oct 2nd.....would i have to have a dvc membership?

thanks

claire

Hi Claire
I have checked with DVC and there is no availability for any type of studio at AKV for either of those dates - as I said in my pm, AKV is in short supply until the Kidani Village opens up in May 2009. (BTW you don't need to be a DVC member to rent points.)
Joan

Hi Claire
I have checked with DVC and there is no availability for any type of studio at AKV for either of those dates - as I said in my pm, AKV is in short supply until the Kidani Village opens up in May 2009. (BTW you don't need to be a DVC member to rent points.)
Joan

hi would it make a difference if i picked another type of room?

thanks claire

You could try a 1-bed villa or a studio at another DVC resort. Let me know.
Joan

really fancy akl because were animal mad (well the children and i am, husband not to much!!) what about a one bedroomed villa with sav view or kilmanjaro cc please joan or anytime between the 21 st sept and the 2nd oct maybe?

when i rang last week before i knew dvc existed the lady at disney said i could book 21st and 22nd but i think that was just a room not a studio or a villa, unless its different with dvc bookings. anyway let me know

thanks
claire

Sorry, Claire, you're out of luck - there is no availability at AKV from 21 Sep to 2 Oct for either studios or 1-bed villas for 2 nights.
Joan

Sorry, Claire, you're out of luck - there is no availability at AKV from 21 Sep to 2 Oct for either studios or 1-bed villas for 2 nights.
Joan

ok thanks for trying.......

hi joan

this is my last shot what about just a plain old room with the bunkbeds but with savannah room !! can you check that as it came up as available prior to speaking to you.

thanks...sorry to be a pain..............claire

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter