Points for Rent - 18 points SSR - must be used by July 31 - $16 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrap disney

Mouseketeer
I have 18 point for rent - $16 per point. Points must be used by July 31, 2020. These points cannot be transferred. I am willing to add a few extra points to complete a reservation.

Payment via Paypal (renter pays fees) or Zelle. Will provide contract.

Thank you!

I am looking for a studio for a last-minute weekend trip in March. I need Thursday-Sunday, any resort, any weekend! Thanks in advance!

Hello

I'm not sure if you still have points left but i'm looking for a Studio on March 2nd 2020 for one night.

Going down for the Russmatt college Baseball tournament to watch my son and I'm trying to find a room on property to take my daughter to disney for the night.

One male (father)
Daughter - 14 yo

Thank you

Kyle

Hello, I'm looking for anything available for DVC rent between March 13th to March 22nd 3 to 4 nights.

Looking to stay one night on March 8 for me and my husband. Ideally at Boardwalk or AKL but am open to others. Are points still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter