Points for Rent ~ 306 OKW pts @ $16 per point!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking for Riviera standard or Preferred view October 5-14
You didn't indicate a room type. But the availability is a mixed bag. you could move between room types and get reservations for every night except 10/11, which is unavailable for all room types. If you are interested in split stays at other resorts, please send a PM with the necessary info:

Please provide:
• Dates
• Traveling party size
• Ages of children
• Top 3 resort choices
• Room size & view

I am open to other resorts. Here are the main things I am looking for. 1. Additionally transportation options to the parks other than just bus. (Monorail, skyliner, boat) 2. Preferred or pool view would be nice but not a deal breaker 3. It is within my budget. (2600)

I really just need a studio. There are two of us. It can be anytime between October 2-14 for 9 consecutive nights. I would prefer not to hotel hop.

Your only options for 9 consecutive nights at the same hotel would be Animal Kingdom, Old Key West Resort and Saratoga Springs Resort. Bus transportation is the only option to get to parks from these resorts (OKW & SSR has boat transportation to Disney Springs).

You can get 8 consecutive nights at BoardWalk Villas, (you can walk to Epcot and get on the skyliner) or Polynesian Villas which has boat & Monorail stops.

If you want to discuss these options, please send a PM.

If you are not familiar with DisBoards PM system, please check out the following link:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Last edited:
I'm looking into renting a 2 bedroom Villa in January. How many points is that and what would be my costs? Also can points be used toward the cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness?

2 bedroom @ OKW is 32 pts per day Sunday through Thursday night and 35pts per day on Friday & Saturday in January.
Copper Creek Cabins at Disney's Wilderness Lodge is 94 & 109 pts respectively.

If interested, please send details in PM.

• Dates
• Traveling party size
• Ages of children
• Top 3 resort choices
• Room size & view

If you are not familiar with DisBoards PM system, please check out the following link:
https://www.disboards.com/threads/how-to-use-the-disboards-private-conversation-system-pm.3675960/

Last edited:
Hi! I am looking for a studio at any resort for 4 nights checking in August 16 or 23. Two adults and 1 child (17).

Looks like lots of availability at all resorts for both of those weeks. Riviera Resort is booked the week of 8/16, but 8/23 is available.

If you are interested in booking a room, please PM me with specific dates and resort.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter